Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If TSR had 'I <3 TSR' tshirts and hats, etc, would you buy one? Watch

• View Poll Results: Should there be TSR tshirts?
    Yes, and I'd buy one
    16.30%
    Yes, but I wouldn't buy one
    7.49%
    Yes, but only if you could buy them with TSR riches
    3.52%
    No
    72.69%

ReputationRep:
    God, no!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    http://www.cafepress.com/

Here's where to go to if your thinking about it, I personally think it'll be a good business.
    CafePress stuff has terrible quality. I much prefer the stuff Zazzle ( http://www.zazzle.co.uk/) do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    I've just been looking at some of the adverts on TSR and some of them show a boy and a girl wearing 'I <3 TSR' tshirts.

It got me thinking, would you actually buy one? Furthermore, would you wear it in public?

Do you think you should be able to purchase TSR memorabilia?

There should be tshirts which say 'Hi, I'm ............. on TSR' and you fill in your details with a marker pen :yes:

Edit: If TSR decides to do this, I think it's only fair I get some commission
    No, no and no. I'm a secret internet geek. People don't need to know that :ninja: I may DIE OF SHAME if I was caught wearing one of those tbh (sorry but just being blunt :dontknow:)

ReputationRep:
    Another "**** no" from me, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ991)
    I wouldn't buy it. TSR is my little secret. No one I know knows I post here.
    Ditto!! shhhhh

ReputationRep:
    I doubt I'd buy one-I'm embarrassed enough to be on here as it is, without displaying the fact to all and sundry

ReputationRep:
    hells no, TSR is my dirty little secret.

my friends are starting to get suspicious as i start alot of sentences with, 'so i was reading on the...um, internet'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love.Angel.Music.Baby)

my friends are starting to get suspicious as i start alot of sentences with, 'so i was reading on the...um, internet'
    Haha!

Sometimes my mum asks what I'm reading and I have to quickly click on the UCAS application forum to stop her finding out that I'm curious about seeing what sexual things 'Anonymous' has been up to.

ReputationRep:
    Haha!

Sometimes my mum asks what I'm reading and I have to quickly click on the UCAS application forum to stop her finding out that I'm curious about seeing what sexual things 'Anonymous' has been up to.
    same! why when people try to look over my shoulder am I always reading, 'how big do you like your cocks' threads?! :eek:

ReputationRep:

Haha same! :p:

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    I doubt I'd buy one-I'm embarrassed enough to be on here as it is, without displaying the fact to all and sundry
    You're already e-famous, though. You're on fecking ED's TSR article :zomg:
    Now that's an achievement :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    You're already e-famous, though. You're on fecking ED's TSR article :zomg:
    Now that's an achievement :yep:
    Yeah; and I'm loving that fact right?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but I'd say it stood for "Totally Sexual Ramblings"

I'd prefer a :awesome: T-Shirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toddlers crossword)
    the poll confuses me - whats the difference between 'yes but I wouldnt buy one' and 'no'?
    either way, I wouldnt - I'm not that much of a geek :-p
    Read the question just above the poll.

ReputationRep:
    same! why when people try to look over my shoulder am I always reading, 'how big do you like your cocks' threads?! :eek:
    You have no idea. I'm so tired of switching tabs quickly. And the thread titles are always along the lines of Do black guys (insert generalisation here).

ReputationRep:
    i'd be way too embarassed to wear one in public. i'd look like a bit of a loser

ReputationRep:
    it's one of the worst ideas i've ever heard.

i post on here but i wouldn't like to advertise it to the whole world.

Haha!

hahaha, indeed - BBC is my preferred target of switchage though

(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    You have no idea. I'm so tired of switching tabs quickly. And the thread titles are always along the lines of Do black guys (insert generalisation here).
    two browser windows and Alt+Tab are your friends - or Alt+F4 for emergencies/if the thread title is particularly bad

in answer to q: probs not - BUT freshers stalls are an awesome idea

ReputationRep:
    I personally would rather lose my left ******* than wear a TSR T-shirt.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.