Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If TSR had 'I <3 TSR' tshirts and hats, etc, would you buy one? Watch

• View Poll Results: Should there be TSR tshirts?
    Yes, and I'd buy one
    16.30%
    Yes, but I wouldn't buy one
    7.49%
    Yes, but only if you could buy them with TSR riches
    3.52%
    No
    72.69%

(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    You have no idea. I'm so tired of switching tabs quickly. And the thread titles are always along the lines of Do black guys (insert generalisation here).
    I do the tab switching thing so often and it's not that hard. :dontknow:

However I can never actually say that I read something on TSR so it's always "the internet"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *BCM*)
    hahaha, indeed - BBC is my preferred target of switchage though

two browser windows and Alt+Tab are your friends - or Alt+F4 for emergencies/if the thread title is particularly bad

in answer to q: probs not - BUT freshers stalls are an awesome idea
    Nah, I use control tab. But still it's obvious that I was on something else. People can be so damn curious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    I <3 Bubbles de Milo would be soooo much better. :coma:
    Yeah. You could all wear t-shirts with my face on them.

(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Nah, I use control tab. But still it's obvious that I was on something else. People can be so damn curious.
    fair enough - haha well look less suspicious when they come in then :p: - or have an extra tab open with a complex diagram/hefty academic text and look absorbed in work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    I've just been looking at some of the adverts on TSR and some of them show a boy and a girl wearing 'I <3 TSR' tshirts.

It got me thinking, would you actually buy one? Furthermore, would you wear it in public?

Do you think you should be able to purchase TSR memorabilia?

There should be tshirts which say 'Hi, I'm ............. on TSR' and you fill in your details with a marker pen :yes:

Edit: If TSR decides to do this, I think it's only fair I get some commission
    I might be interested if it was 'I heart tsr.', so yeah start making them!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I'm with the majority for a change.

ReputationRep:
    I'd wear one that said "I neg rep'd your mum". In fact I may make one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love.Angel.Music.Baby)
    same! why when people try to look over my shoulder am I always reading, 'how big do you like your cocks' threads?! :eek:
    theres a t-shirt slogan right there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    LOL hell no!
    Even though I use it myself, and enjoy using it for that matter..I still think it's for the creepy internet weirdos :laugh: and will therefore not be showing the rest of the world that I am a TSRian :rolleyes: It's just one of those hobbies that are best kept secret, no need to tell anybody!
    This

ReputationRep:
    It would seem being on TSR is much like being a mason....we need a secret handshake

what about t-shirts that aren't overtly TSR, but are an in joke so only TSR users know what it means. So if you see someone in freshers week with one you can give them a knowing nod.

ReputationRep:
    I would buy a tshirt with a giant :awesome: on it.

ReputationRep:
    I probably would, if they weren't too expensive. I openly admit to being a sad little internet geek. It probably wouldn't stand out too much in my wierd dress sense anyway. xD

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.