Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvenStevens)
    Explain, how can a beat be "hard"?
    just how it goees...the bass, when u bop your head to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    thank god for this song, i hope lil wayne listens carefully
    Actually he said in an Angie Martinez interview that Lil' Wayne and Kanye can pull it off ok, he said you should leave it to those guys.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't too keen when I first heard Westwood play it, but it's grown on me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvenStevens)
    Explain, how can a beat be "hard"?
    if you listened to hip-hop then you would know what this meant, it's just terminology used.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arteta)
    Actually he said in an Angie Martinez interview that Lil' Wayne and Kanye can pull it off ok, he said you should leave it to those guys.
    Hmmm I think he said this only to cover his back though, mainly because he is friends with those two.

And I hope Kanye steers clear of auto-tune, he has been using it way too much recently.

So do you like hip-hop?

ReputationRep:
    Beat is on point. Specially during the verses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    and t-pain, but t-pain is pretty good even without autotune

T-Pain doesn't need to take notes from this tune, since the song isn't addressed to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    No it's not. The hell are you on about?

For this type of track, he needed the beat to go a lot harder than this. The beat is way too soft and calm
    Agreed!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    thank god for this song, i hope lil wayne listens carefully
    I can't stand lil'wayne he's not even that good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissUndastood)
    I'm so wavy :awesome:
    the game ftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameeso)
    the game ftw
    His flow on that track was horrendous tbh. He just made that diss track for publicity and nothing else. Why? Because he's dried up.

ReputationRep:
    You can't even have a child by your destiny !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by essaichay)
    His flow on that track was horrendous tbh. He just made that diss track for publicity and nothing else. Why? Because he's dried up.
    Agreed

ReputationRep:
    lOL THE Game was dissin Jay-z in the club last night, like a thousands people screamin **** Jay-z, i kept my mouth shut

ReputationRep:
    lOL THE Game was dissin Jay-z in the club last night, like a thousands people screamin **** Jay-z, i kept my mouth shut
    Because the majority of those 'thousands' of people screaming, probably either don't know a thing about Hip Hop/repeat after him just because his somewhat famous/probably don't listen to Jay-Z's music.

ReputationRep:
    the game ftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Hmmm I think he said this only to cover his back though, mainly because he is friends with those two.

And I hope Kanye steers clear of auto-tune, he has been using it way too much recently.

So do you like hip-hop?
    Yeah, I used to be a big fan, not so much any more though. I know enough that people shouldn't compare DOA to the takeover, and certainly not the Mobb Deep tune :p:

I think Kanye will ditch it soon, I think Jay genuinely thinks Kanye and Weezy are good with auto-tune. In fact, they are the only tolerable ones imo. I think it all came from the Lollipop tune anyways, so I guess Weezy and & Kanye are pioneers.

ReputationRep:
    Loool, at the apollo thing yesterday, yeah? They were shouting the first 10 minutes of the gig. Few of my mates were there filming and told me he asked 3 jay-z fans on stage and they got terrorized by his crew :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameeso)
    the game ftw
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissUndastood)
    dominican girls are the best.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.