Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Losing my teeth?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i'm 19 and one of my back teeth (my adult set) is wobbly! i'm really worried it is going to fall out (or worse have to be pulled out). has anyone else had this? what should i do? is there anyway to stop it coming out?

ReputationRep:
    It's probably best to go see your dentist.

ReputationRep:
    See your dentist before your peers mistake you for Benjamin Button.

ReputationRep:
    Ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist, the tooth will get bored eventually.

ReputationRep:
    Dentist is the best place to ask, they will be able to tell you everything you need to or want to know about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    Ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist, the tooth will get bored eventually.
    This - it's just attention seeking. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    It's normal, happens to everyone. J'kin :p:

Go to your dentist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GazzyG)
    This - it's just attention seeking. :woo:
    Precisely, I have had teeth that have felt loose before and I forgot about them and it went away.

ReputationRep:
    you guys are right, i'm going to the dentist, just needed a kick up the ass to go...i hate my dentist, he's horrible!

ReputationRep:
    Could be your wisdom teeth?

Dentist would be your best option...

ReputationRep:
    wisdom tooth most likely

ReputationRep:
    Definitely go see a dentist. As horrible as the dentist is it's much better getting it sorted so you can have peace of mind I've had stuff up with my teeth before and i'd constantly think about it, and as soon as I got back from the dentist it was a mega relief!

Don't worry.. i'm sure he's not as bad as my dentist who when I was ten shouted at me and told me that i'd have false teeth by the time I was 20, and that no boy would ever look at me because of my teeth, ******* awful man.

ReputationRep:
    pull it out, apply some glue and stick it back.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.