Freshers Wristbands Watch

Shaunk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hiya all i just ordered my freshers wristband but recieved no information on where i go to collect it because they say they dont post them that you need to take your reference number and reciept.But where too? it doesnt say anything about where to collect them so i was hoping someone could maybe help me out?

Thanks

Sorry nevermind just found out lol
PrinceValiant
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Shaunk)
Hiya all i just ordered my freshers wristband but recieved no information on where i go to collect it because they say they dont post them that you need to take your reference number and reciept.But where too? it doesnt say anything about where to collect them so i was hoping someone could maybe help me out?

Thanks

Sorry nevermind just found out lol
How do you order a wristband?
Mozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by PrinceValiant)
How do you order a wristband?
I wanna know too!!
Shaunk
Rep:
?
hull union website
D00
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
why order one before results day?
Shaunk
Rep:
?
unconditional offer
Halophyte91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've ordered one too... It's £22. If I fail and don't end up going to Hull (so unlikely) I have a friend with an unconditional too and I'll just go party it up anyway!

You pick it up at the SU office or if you're staying at the Lawns they'll be giving 'em out there too. Just keep your ref.no. and take some ID.
Lexaris
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Freshers wristband are well worth it for new students and they are avalible for collection at the Lawns Centre during freshers week.

Anyone living in Ferens can check the notice board near the Wardens Office or ourside the AW House for dates and times of events, collection points etc and they shall be kept upto date. (Union participation most welcome to aid this endevour)
Sabaidee
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I heard the Cribs , The Paddingtons and Pendulim are playing freshers week....Is this true? I absolutely love all three of them!
Halophyte91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sabaidee)
I heard the Cribs , The Paddingtons and Pendulim are playing freshers week....Is this true? I absolutely love all three of them!
The Cribs are playing, but I dunno about the other two! But according to their facebook page entry into the cribs isn't included with your wristband.

So :dontknow:
cenzu
Report 9 years ago
Hey there, sorry for my ignorance but what is the reference number? ;>
. sav .
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Cribs are definately but you have to buy a separate ticket. Pendulum usually come but they will generally play a DJ set rather than performing themselves.
lh01482
Report 9 years ago
Think I should invest of one of these.
Lexaris
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by lh01482)
Think I should invest of one of these.
Good idea, you're unlikely to regret it
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.51%
No (556)
60.9%
Not really bothered about them (188)
20.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed