Turn on thread page Beta

Hollister Sizing!? HELP watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok, i want to buy a pair of jeans from Hollister... but i have NO idea what size to go for! And cos it costs SOOO much for delivery, i dnt want to lose that by getting the wrong size and having to return!

Im normally size 12 in jeans.

Thank youuuu

ReputationRep:
    A UK12 i mean thanks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?... please

ReputationRep:
    Do they not have a size guide on their website? It'll have measurements on it and then you can translate it to their sizes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 12, and have the size 9 jeans from there. This was before I lost a bit of weight though, and they're quite large on me now, so I could probably do with the size 7.
    I would say a 7 or a 9, depending on whether you are a small size 12, or a large size 12 x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member101)
    Do they not have a size guide on their website? It'll have measurements on it and then you can translate it to their sizes.
    They do have a size guide, and tell you the sizes in inches. Just i wasnt sure cos all the sizes seem pretty small to me. and i wasnt sure if id even fit into any of them. But thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Amy-Eliza~)
    I'm a size 12, and have the size 9 jeans from there. This was before I lost a bit of weight though, and they're quite large on me now, so I could probably do with the size 7.
    I would say a 7 or a 9, depending on whether you are a small size 12, or a large size 12 x
    THAAAAAAAANK YOUU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR REPLYING
    Just another question... do u know what junior is? cos sum1 told me that a junior 11 is a UK12? is this the children sizing or something?

ReputationRep:
    Where do you live? They have a store in westfield london so you can try them on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    Where do you live? They have a store in westfield london so you can try them on.
    Im too far from London unfortunately the cost of getting there would be higher than the cost of delivery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luckyduckie)
    THAAAAAAAANK YOUU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR REPLYING
    Just another question... do u know what junior is? cos sum1 told me that a junior 11 is a UK12? is this the children sizing or something?
    No problem
    Erm, I have no idea about the junior size I'm afraid, maybe that person was talking about the Abercrombie kids clothes or something?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.