Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi basically my Dad left me and my Mum around 2 years ago and about a year ago he had a baby with a proper chav only 4 years older than me! Since then he doesn't want to know but he always has his new baby around everywhere with him, and the baby is really attatched to him and cries if seperated. Im really jealous and I know its not the babys fault but I cant help hating him. If I ever go over my Dads the CHAV is proper horrible being sly and always calls it `her house`

I've tried talking to him about it and he just insults me or calls me jealous.
    Should I just cut my ties and have nothing more to do with him?

Help what should I do this is making me really ill.

Please ignore the title as `jellos` I'm sorry I mean jealous

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

???

ReputationRep:
    Oh I thought you were talking about 'Jellos' being some kinda of new miracle gummy sweet that has come out, judging by the title.

I guess I was wrong.

Errrrr???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprout.)
    Oh I thought you were talking about 'Jellos' being some kinda of new miracle gummy sweet that has come out, judging by the title.

I guess I was wrong.

Sorry I've probably spelt it wrong,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kane_Fizz)
    Sorry I've probably spelt it wrong,
    No, you have just used a made up word, so you couldn't really spell it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    He's not worth the title "Dad"

ReputationRep:
    Obviously we all want the attention of our parents at times, so for him to call you jealous isnt fair really.

He left you and your mum and is now more or less ignoring you. If he isnt listening to you when you try to speak to him in a mature fashion then im not sure what else you can do, as he isnt going to change his mind it seems. If he is going to treat you like this im sorry to say he is probably better out of your life for the time being.

yupp same as above m8y

ReputationRep:
    I came in here expecting something about those Jello Shots the americans have at parties. It was quite disappointing.

Erm, OP, assuming this is serious and you aren't merely trollin' it up, I would not go round there any more if you can't bring yourself to get on with the new woman. Have you even given it a go though? Like have you tried to have a conversation with her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99p And A Flake)
    I came in here expecting something about those Jello Shots the americans have at parties. It was quite disappointing.

Erm, OP, assuming this is serious and you aren't merely trollin' it up, I would not go round there any more if you can't bring yourself to get on with the new woman. Have you even given it a go though? Like have you tried to have a conversation with her?

Sorry it's disappointing! Honestly it is 100% genuine. Yeah I have tried with her but she is vile scumbag who talks about everyone behind their back.

ReputationRep:
    Jermy Kyle Show?

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol Jeremy Kyle would be one option :P: I reckon you should just stay well away then to be honest, why get involved and cause grief.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.