Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, let's cut to the chase. I'm scared about getting swine flu, its getting worse. Is it wise to go to Ibiza next week? I don't wanna let down my friends, but i'm brickin it.

ReputationRep:
    Dude GO. Ibiza is fun! (provided you're going with lots of good mates)

ReputationRep:
    My sister has just come back today, she's fine

ReputationRep:
    Not to trouble you too much but 6 people from my school have just come back from Ibiza with swine flu. I'd go anyway though if I were you.

ReputationRep:
    any precautionary measures i can take. where can i buy tamiflu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLincoln)
    Hell yeahhh. Why not hit zante and ayia napa while your on the swine flu booze cruze easy sex tour!

Mate, i'm not ******* Roman Abramovich.

ReputationRep:
    GO. I urge you.

Actually no, you better play it safe and stay home, may I please have your place? I'll make sure your friends don't get swine flu for you :angel:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if swine flu was actually dangerous I'd say don't go, but considering it has less fatalities than normal flu and most people don't even know they have/ had it, I don't see what the deal is. Do you avoid going outside during winter incase you get normal flu? I'm guessing probably not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Steve_Stifler)
    where can i buy tamiflu?
    fail

ReputationRep:
    Alot of people have had swine flu, they have all be totally fine, obviously its not plesant but its by no means the end of the world if you were to get it. Go have fun, you will only regret it if you dont go and let the threat of catching something that you are quite likely to catch at some point anyway ruin your fun.

ReputationRep:
    hypocondriac much

you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    Caaaalm down!
    About a month ago, I had swine flu (shock shock horror, everyone run away haha). Yeah for a few days I felt like **** but I'm fine now, I've never had normal flu but apparently what I was experiencing was pretty much identical. Don't throw away what I'm sure will be a brilliant holiday for a reason like that!

ReputationRep:
    Britain has the third worst number of cases of Swine Flu, so you're probably more likely to get it here than anywhere else.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.