Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danposmaytee)
    even though i went in a bin D:
    That was you haha! i heard about that, i was swaying back from town on monday..slightly lost lol, and ran into my flatmate in her PJs lmao!

seriously was awesome, craig the mentor i spoke to said he'd had more fun on this one, just cause of the amount of people who tryed the kopa challenge, we beat the recrd and had 10 going at once! only 2 finished though! haha

ReputationRep:
    lmaoo xD I was gunna come and watch but i didnt know where everyone was xD

ReputationRep:
    Was one of the best times of my life, met some top people.

ReputationRep:
    yup, plus i'll know where everything is now so i wont be a lost sheep like we were on day 1 lol

kopa challenge was wicked, i dont think the record will ever smashed, nor second placer either. they ate it in like 20yards. and you gota alk at decent pace too

ReputationRep:
    I'm jealous. Tell me you're all lying and it was rubbish D:

ReputationRep:
    The Kopa challenge was rather interesting. Deanie and I were rather sickened. Haha!

What an awesome week. Definatly the best of the events this summer, you guys were ace. This was my first year mentoring and I loved every minute of it. Next year's students lot are going to struggling beating it!

ReputationRep:
    i'm definately going to go in for mentoring next year! you guys were top! good times, good times. i couldnt believe how many pics i was in at the end though, must have been about 20, i never even saw her taking pictures at karioki!!

ReputationRep:
    Go for it. The jobs amazing.

ReputationRep:
    ahh, this is gona sound bad but which one were u??

was august the best out of the 3? i shall, i'm just toying as to join one society or help a mate set one up, he wants to set up a hill rolling society, and have the academic basic something to d with geog...strange lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echoplex)
    I'm jealous. Tell me you're all lying and it was rubbish D:
    it was very poo and i wish i hadn't attended it =[

...god that lie was hard to say >.>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lee90)
    ahh, this is gona sound bad but which one were u??
    Haha its fine. I'm Bex. The one that blew her loan three times (first year presentation).

ReputationRep:
    ohh ye lol, i was in some of your seminars i think. dont do that next year, tut tut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danposmaytee)
    it was very poo and i wish i hadn't attended it =[

...god that lie was hard to say >.>
    Hahaha, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echoplex)
    Hahaha, thanks
    No problemo =D

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.