Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do you think humans first learnt how to have sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you know? I've pondered this question for a long time.
    I've come up with some theories.

Theory A (if a God doesn't exist):
    I believe males already knew they had to do something with their penis (innate behaviour). However they would not necessary know what to do with it, or what to "stick" it.
    Females would have no idea how to have sex. They may occasionally grab a male's penis, but would have no idea what to do next, hence would stand there puzzled.
    So back to the male, by trial and error, guys would start sticking their penis in holes, e.g. golf holes, potholes, holes in trees, hole in the wall etc.

Then it would suddenly dawn on them that they had to stick it in something with a pulse (in order to obtain enjoyment).
    Luckily human females seemed the obvious ones to try as they would be more willing and most attractive to the male (those who stupidly tried with animals, e.g. a woolly mammoth died a painful death, hence the process of natural selection weeding out the idiots).

Of course while men knew they had to put their penis in a "hole" of the female, they did not know which one. They still are not completely sure now, explaining the existence of vaginal, anal and oral sex. Finally one male figured that vaginal sex led to the production of babies. Hence the noble tradition of sex was repeated over and over again, humans reproducing like rodents, explaining the present crisis of overpopulation in the world.:yes:

Theory B (If God exists):
    Adam and Eve were the first two humans. At that time special effects were non-existant. Hence God got two dolls, a barbie doll and a ken doll to act out sex (almost like an educational puppet show), where Adam and Eve oohed and aahed at God's wisdom. God gave Adam and Eve a few Ken and Barbie dolls in order for humans to explain to their offspring how to have sex. However sometimes, by accident parents used two Barbies or two Kens instead of one Barbie and one Ken, resulting in the practice of gay sex. After a while, dolls were no longer needed to explain how sex worked, as so many people were doing it, everyone could easily pick it up.

So do you agree with my theories? What are your theories?

ReputationRep:
    They fell over one day on top of each other and it felt good.

ReputationRep:
    Instinct. Without a doubt.

ReputationRep:
    He tried to stick it in her pooper and she slapped him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)
    Do you know? I've pondered this question for a long time.
    I've come up with some theories.

Theory A (if a God doesn't exist):
    I believe males already knew they had to do something with their penis (innate behaviour). However they would not necessary know what to do with it, or what to "stick" it.
    Females would have no idea how to have sex. They may occasionally grab a male's penis, but would have no idea what to do next, hence would stand there puzzled.
    So back to the male, by trial and error, guys would start sticking their penis in holes, e.g. golf holes, potholes, holes in trees, hole in the wall etc.

Then it would suddenly dawn on them that they had to stick it in something with a pulse (in order to obtain enjoyment).
    Luckily human females seemed the obvious ones to try as they would be more willing and most attractive to the male (those who stupidly tried with animals, e.g. a woolly mammoth died a painful death, hence the process of natural selection weeding out the idiots).

Of course while men knew they had to put their penis in a "hole" of the female, they did not know which one. They still are not completely sure now, explaining the existence of vaginal, anal and oral sex. Finally one male figured that vaginal sex led to the production of babies. Hence the noble tradition of sex was repeated over and over again, humans reproducing like rodents, explaining the present crisis of overpopulation in the world.:yes:

Theory B (If God exists):
    Adam and Eve were the first two humans. At that time special effects were non-existant. Hence God got two dolls, a barbie doll and a ken doll to act out sex (almost like an educational puppet show), where Adam and Eve oohed and aahed at God's wisdom. God gave Adam and Eve a few Ken and Barbie dolls in order for humans to explain to their offspring how to have sex. However sometimes, by accident parents used two Barbies or two Kens instead of one Barbie and one Ken, resulting in the practice of gay sex. After a while, dolls were no longer needed to explain how sex worked, as so many people were doing it, everyone could easily pick it up.

So do you agree with my theories? What are your theories?

lol I think/hope we can rule that theory out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    They fell over one day on top of each other and it felt good.
    haha

It's in our gene's? I think they just put 1 + 1 together. Stick + Hole = Pleasure lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)

as much as i agree with you theory....theres just one question bugging me..... if they just discovered they could make babies how was the group experimenting reproducted....? i hope that makes sense.?

ReputationRep:
    Instinct, obviously. How does any animal know how to have sex. I doubt elephants have sex education classes.

ReputationRep:
    Lock and key theory

ReputationRep:
    Well, after reproducing for aeons by ******* onto a hand then pushing it inside, the enlightenment happened and people discovered cocks and fannys fit pretty well afterall.

ReputationRep:
    Probably googled it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deano88)
    Instinct, obviously. How does any animal know how to have sex. I doubt elephants have sex education classes.
    I dunno, elephants have very good memories, hence would be able to remember a lot of stuff. Perhaps elephants taught humans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)
    I dunno, elephants have very good memories, hence would be able to remember a lot of stuff. Perhaps elephants taught humans?
    Lol. Thats a documentary i'd like to see.

ReputationRep:
    After man had invented fire and the wheel, he wondered what women were for.

This is actually a good question, I've always wondered myself but I guess :iiam: (seriously)

ReputationRep:
    Stupid question.

How did humans learn how to stop being hungry?
    How did humans learn how to keep babies alive?
    How did humans learn how to fall in love?

ReputationRep:
    Stupid question, really. In Sexual Education at school of course!

ReputationRep:
    As for the Barbie and Ken dolls, a shop was set up to manufacture these dolls. This shop became known as the world's first sex shop. Starting off from a small shop it expanded, opening up many small shops. Eventually Hasbro bought out the companies, taking control of the small shops and selling Barbie and Ken for other purposes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazywoman)
    as much as i agree with you theory....theres just one question bugging me..... if they just discovered they could make babies how was the group experimenting reproducted....? i hope that makes sense.?
    I don't get it

Well after people realised they could make babies they just passed down the knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    the sex education show, silly boy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.