Turn on thread page Beta

How do you think humans first learnt how to have sex? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love.Angel.Music.Baby)
    the sex education show, silly boy.
    Yeah, but let's say it was by sex education (a God would have to exist and be the teacher, as who would teach sex education if there were no God?). Humans couldn't speak much, and thinking wasn't that developed. Hence since God considered most humans (as his children), he put on a puppet show to teach humans. Basically the puppet show is sex education (just teaching by a different method).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadiah)
    Instinct. Without a doubt.
    Just like all the other animals.

ReputationRep:
    They posted on H and R

ReputationRep:
    Had the desire to touch each other, got close, realised their 'regions' were sensitive and rubbed up against each other, like a itchy yogy bear to a tree and realised they fit like a jigsaw...
    Twas magical:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)
    As for the Barbie and Ken dolls, a shop was set up to manufacture these dolls. This shop became known as the world's first sex shop. Starting off from a small shop it expanded, opening up many small shops. Eventually Hasbro bought out the companies, taking control of the small shops and selling Barbie and Ken for other purposes.
    :rofl: I praise thee ingenuity! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Trial and error I suppose.

Edit:

I was agreeing with threadstarters stated point.

Of course I read their post...

:vroam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elldee)
    Had the desire to touch each other, got close, realised their 'regions' were sensitive and rubbed up against each other, like a itchy yogy bear to a tree and realised they fit like a jigsaw...
    Twas magical:yes:
    But lots of body parts are sensitive, like the tongue for example
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh wait. Sorry! I forgot about oral sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bong-Bong)
    you didn't read my post did you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Probably googled it.
    Best reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Mulder)
    They posted on H and R
    Oh wait, I'm rofling here.

ReputationRep:
    Hormonal. It's a natural instinct of primates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Walkin'Butterfly)
    Best reply.
    How does he smell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)
    Do you know? I've pondered this question for a long time.
    I've come up with some theories.

Theory A (if a God doesn't exist):
    I believe males already knew they had to do something with their penis (innate behaviour). However they would not necessary know what to do with it, or what to "stick" it.
    Females would have no idea how to have sex. They may occasionally grab a male's penis, but would have no idea what to do next, hence would stand there puzzled.
    So back to the male, by trial and error, guys would start sticking their penis in holes, e.g. golf holes, potholes, holes in trees, hole in the wall etc.

Then it would suddenly dawn on them that they had to stick it in something with a pulse (in order to obtain enjoyment).
    Luckily human females seemed the obvious ones to try as they would be more willing and most attractive to the male (those who stupidly tried with animals, e.g. a woolly mammoth died a painful death, hence the process of natural selection weeding out the idiots).

Of course while men knew they had to put their penis in a "hole" of the female, they did not know which one. They still are not completely sure now, explaining the existence of vaginal, anal and oral sex. Finally one male figured that vaginal sex led to the production of babies. Hence the noble tradition of sex was repeated over and over again, humans reproducing like rodents, explaining the present crisis of overpopulation in the world.:yes:

Theory B (If God exists):
    Adam and Eve were the first two humans. At that time special effects were non-existant. Hence God got two dolls, a barbie doll and a ken doll to act out sex (almost like an educational puppet show), where Adam and Eve oohed and aahed at God's wisdom. God gave Adam and Eve a few Ken and Barbie dolls in order for humans to explain to their offspring how to have sex. However sometimes, by accident parents used two Barbies or two Kens instead of one Barbie and one Ken, resulting in the practice of gay sex. After a while, dolls were no longer needed to explain how sex worked, as so many people were doing it, everyone could easily pick it up.

So do you agree with my theories? What are your theories?

Instinct passed down from countless numbers of evolved ancestors. Everything procreates. You can make certain hormones to make female rats mount male rats, and make male rats act like female rats by showing their posteriors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Mulder)
    They posted on H and R
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Same way rats, fish, baboons, elephants and dung beetles learned how to get freaky.

Charles Darwin showed them.

ReputationRep:
    The same way we learned to milk a cow. We just thought it might be a good idea to try it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Snips)
    How does he smell?
    (insert witty reply to weird question)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bong-Bong)

Edit:

I was agreeing with threadstarters stated point.

Of course I read their post...

:vroam:
    Oh ok. Thanks!

The Thread starter (me) forgives you.

ReputationRep:
    You're assuming that there was a time when humans never had sex. This is not so.

Monkeys had sex, and they merely evolved into humans. Equally, most species before monkey had sex through instinct also. If there had been a time when humans (or any other sexually reproducing prior species) had never had sex (assuming that this time was of at least a generation), we would have extunct ourselves! (And yes, I'm aware that extunct "isn't" a word. :cool:)

ReputationRep:
    The same way that if you get a male puppy and a female puppy they start getting jiggy once they're old enough- they just know.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.