Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    So back to the male, by trial and error, guys would start sticking their penis in holes, e.g. golf holes, potholes, holes in trees, hole in the wall etc.

What... you think golf existed before sex did? :rofl:

God, this is the stupidest thread ever.

ReputationRep:
    Sex is relatively simple really - on the other hand how on earth do you think humans first learnt to make tofu, have you SEEN the process involved? Who on earth came up with it??? How on earth did someone realise that that process would create it?

That to me is a much more interesting mystery

ReputationRep:
    It's innate.

And all other animals reproduce fine without sex education :p:

Innate behaviour

/thread

[Although some are funny to read haha]

ReputationRep:
    Adam and Eve not bloody Adam and Steve.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=dfjr]

Theory A (if a God doesn't exist):
    I believe males already knew they had to do something with their penis (innate behaviour). However they would not necessary know what to do with it, or what to "stick" it.
    Females would have no idea how to have sex. They may occasionally grab a male's penis, but would have no idea what to do next, hence would stand there puzzled.
    So back to the male, by trial and error, guys would start sticking their penis in holes, e.g. golf holes, potholes, holes in trees, hole in the wall etc.

Then it would suddenly dawn on them that they had to stick it in something with a pulse (in order to obtain enjoyment).
    Luckily human females seemed the obvious ones to try as they would be more willing and most attractive to the male (those who stupidly tried with animals, e.g. a woolly mammoth died a painful death, hence the process of natural selection weeding out the idiots).

[QUOTE=dfjr]

well that didn't happen did it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Snips)
    Well what I said was related to it. Where's it from then? :tongue:
    Monty Python, the Funniest Joke In The World

Yeah sorry I didnt know at first that you were referring to my sig then I got all embarassed

ReputationRep:
    hahaha... funny thread! some people on here are taking this waay too seriously and trying to be a smart arse. lighten up you guys!

ReputationRep:
    Indian's made drawings in temples while you were in caves, teaching the world - Karma Sutra.

ReputationRep:
    One day they just thought it would be fun to put the winky in the minky :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    When I was smaller I used to think the guy just put it in and lay there until orgasm, so the innate behaviour theory can be scrapped :blush:

ReputationRep:
    What a stupid question!
    Instinct, the same reason why EVERY animal knows how to have sex.

Idiot.

P.S. There is no god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stardustfairy)
    hahaha... funny thread! some people on here are taking this waay too seriously and trying to be a smart arse. lighten up you guys!
    Yeah I know.
    Trust TSR to make it their job to actively seek ways in how my theory is flawed. I put in quite a lot of effort to make this thread (well more than the average person does on TSR) just to lighten up the day of a few people, or make a few people smile. I'm definitely not be serious, but I thought that was obvious. In fact it would have taken must less effort on my part to produce a theory that makes sense, than the one I have done.

I mean I've actually got negged rep for this thread too. It's ridiculous. (though I do thank the two people who pos repped me too )

Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Rape probably had something to do with it.

ReputationRep:
    Just instinct?

ReputationRep:
    Who knew we had to 'shove it' in the vagina when it could have been in the mouth, ass or even the ear, I guess one guy thought hey I don't have one of the those but for some reason women do, 'I know I will stick this in thier'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    What... you think golf existed before sex did? :rofl:

God, this is the stupidest thread ever.
    Yeah I know. I put in golf holes as I thought it was funny (I was fully aware they didn't exist at that time). To be fair putting your penis down a pothole is even more ridiculous.

As for you saying this is the stupidest thread ever......Why thank you, you charmer:blush: I am honoured to think you have never seen a stupider thread (not even some of the threads in H&R). It is quite a feat

ReputationRep:
    My theory of Sexytime Origins:

The woman got jealous of the man's special dangly bit and said "I wonder what I'd look like with one" and so he put his into her hole so it would look like she had one sticking out between her legs. Then she said "I like it, stay there" and he said "No" and pulled away. And she said "Yes" and pulled him back in her. And he said "No, enough" and pulled away. And she said "One more go" and pulled it back. And so on and so forth until they realised that it felt all nice and stuff.

It it for this reason that the law says that women can't rape. Because if they did, the origins of intercourse would be illegal, and the world would be even more screwy than it is now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    My theory of Sexytime Origins:

The woman got jealous of the man's special dangly bit and said "I wonder what I'd look like with one" and so he put his into her hole so it would look like she had one sticking out between her legs. Then she said "I like it, stay there" and he said "No" and pulled away. And she said "Yes" and pulled him back in her. And he said "No, enough" and pulled away. And she said "One more go" and pulled it back. And so on and so forth until they realised that it felt all nice and stuff.

It it for this reason that the law says that women can't rape. Because if they did, the origins of intercourse would be illegal, and the world would be even more screwy than it is now.
    But why would the man consent to putting his "special dangling bit" in the woman. At that point he wouldn't really get anything in return, hence would not be inclined to do it.

Good response anyway. Made me lol.

ReputationRep:
    :iiam:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.