Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just tried a new moisturiser called Vaseline Sheer Infusion. It's available in shops on 1st Feb 2010 (next Monday!) and its by far the best all-round moisturiser I've found, i've used it for a week now and if you look on my myspace profile (http://www.myspace.com/_kissmekate_) I've got before and after posters since I started using it. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and non-greasy. I'm sure with the range you'll easily be able to find one that suits you perfectly!

Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    I have only recently started using it, but Liz Earle's Skin Repair Moisturiser hasn't disappointed thus far.

ReputationRep:
    I use Biore also and its a little miracle in a bottle! I love it, the facewipes are amazing too! In america, they do biore with SPF15 in it... and it was amazing... but they dont do it over here

Does anyone know of good moisturiser for oily-ish skin with SPF in it? I like to keep my face protected! Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    ^^ the spf thing is a gimmick. don't worry about not being able to get products that include it. you need more spf to protect your face properly (or you would need to reapply the moisturiser more often than is necessary in order to get the full effect of the spf) than you can get in a regular bottle of moisturiser without them having to call it sunscreen. just buy a decent facial sunscreen (e.g. by Vichy) and a decent facial moisturiser (ones I like are by Garnier and by Liz Earle).

ReputationRep:
    I second the Vaseline Sheer Infusion suggestion although I used it more as a body moisturiser. I was also lucky enough to get my hands on a sample and have been trialing it for a week now.

I'm rubbish at remembering to moisturise every day but I found that using this you my skin was still soft if I forgot! I'm really happy with it.:p:

Another bargain beauty product from Vaseline!

ReputationRep:
    A third here on the Vaseline Sheer Infusion suggestion! Its brilliant! I was given the chance to work with Vaseline and try some samples, and I'd agree that it smells delicious and just simply works - even the dry skin on my arms is clearing up! You can see some pictures here:

BEFORE: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...e&id=510718166

AFTER: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...e&id=510718166

As mentioned before its out on Feb 1st! Highly reccomended! x

ReputationRep:
    I liked Imperialis from Lush but my skin is drier in winter so I use something more moisturising now.

ReputationRep:
    I've just been sent a sample of the new Vaseline Sheer Infusion moisturiser... I've only been using it for a few days but my skin is already much softer and shinier... my picture shows off my legs as a result of using it!!! It’s on sale from the 1st of Feb, I strongly recommend a purchase girls! Aha, thanks to the sample, I'm going to be wearing it this week for my friend's 21st in London, and my legs will be lovely and smooth Success! x x
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hello again in case it helps there is a tv ad at the website for Vaseline Sheer Infusion (www.vaseline.co.uk) I'm still using it and still loving it! If you have any questions or live in the Durham area and want some free samples in a few weeks send me a private message and I'll see what I can do.

Kate

ReputationRep:
    What's with all the blatent Vaseline promotion?

ReputationRep:
    As if! All of the posts are blatantly some big Vaseline internet promotion.

I use a tea tree moisturiser from the Body Shop, it has really helped my skin.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    clean and clear

ReputationRep:
    I use astral/ e45. Should use it daily but sometimes I cant be bothered... If it's a day where I make an effort... No 7's tinted moisturisor... does wonders for me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.