Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Even as window shopping?
    Got any good sale-items to recommend?

River island is pretty good atm :yes:

:no:

I hate sales.

Never any breathing space and clothes are always scattered across the floor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsa_89)
    :no:

I hate sales.

Never any breathing space and clothes are always scattered across the floor.
    Sameeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Sameeeee
    Online sales?

I like the sales but my gawd its an effort to hunt around for what you want! Also I find you have to be mighty quick too . . otherwise whatever you have been after for ages, goes like hot bread!!!

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE 'em =)

ReputationRep:
    i love sales!!:woo:

ReputationRep:
    it's people like you who make my life hell :p:

worked the first day of the river island sale today - living hell...someone did a poo in the changing room!

ReputationRep:
    I recently got some really nice tops at Jeans Club for less than 2 quids per piece. So yeah, I do like sales! I don't even really like to buy clothes for myself unless there's a sale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofee)

worked the first day of the river island sale today - living hell...someone did a poo in the changing room!
    :eek: ewww, i'm sooo glad the sales where i work just mean i have to change the price plaques!

i kind of like sales, mostly shoe sales though, especially office shoe sales...

(Original post by sofee)

:shock: seriously? :shock: . .

ReputationRep:
    Sales are good, but i never seem to find anything i like in the sale...always find something full price.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    :shock: seriously? :shock: . .
    seriously :yes:
    thankfully i had to neither see it nor clean it up :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofee)

LMAO WTF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofee)

ewww!:lolwut:

(Original post by sofee)
    seriously :yes:
    thankfully i had to neither see it nor clean it up :woo:
    That is gross - I can not believe someone can sit, ''hover'' in a changing room and poop in there - that is absolutely disgusting. If they needed the bog badly, why the heck didn't they just leave and hunt down a toilet? . .

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.