Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what can you wear to make you feel sexy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I mean everyday like shopping etc, not on a night out/kinky underwear, I see girls all the time who look really sexy but not overly dressed up, and I want to be like that!

what outfit makes you feel/look sexiest?

I will steal these ideas lol

ReputationRep:
    when people aren't even dressed up but are still sexy, i swear it's just natural!
    i never look sexy, i just don't have it in me. i can feel good but the basics of my appearance and style don't qualify me for sexiness *shruggedy shruggg*

ReputationRep:
    Something that you feel comfortable and suits your figure.
    I have a dress with blue, black and white flowers on it, which has a bow at the waist and is quite high necked, but it looks really good and makes me feel realively sexy.
    Also hate to say it but good underwear always helps.

ReputationRep:
    Im odd but small things like red lipstick or hair accessories like bows turn heads so i feel i look sexy. also cute short unusual dresses *not cheap*, i always thought ppl are odd if they wear trousers on a night out.

ReputationRep:
    Just wear something that suits you. Doesn't have to be revealing to be sexy either.

ReputationRep:
    What can you wear to make you feel sexy? Nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Sexy underwear is great for a confidence boost. Not saying you have to flash it, but if you feel good you will appear a lot more confident/sexy

ReputationRep:
    Have your hair exactly how you love it. I love it when I get my hair cut and I wash it and style it and its all bouncy and smells lovely, makes me feel great! I think that's a big part of a person. Maybe if your bored of your hair you could go for a new sexy style.

Also wearing nice perfume makes me feel good about myself. I dunno if i ever see myself as sexy but certainly making the effort makes me feel good about myself.
    Wear clothes to suit and show off your shape.

ReputationRep:
    Stuff that flatters your figure, "done" makeup but in natural colours, nicely curled or straightened and volumized hair, dresses. I swear nice lingerie underneath helps as well, as does perfume, and being freshly waxed/shaved, a confidence thing I think.

Thats what makes me feel hot anyway, maybe its just because I'm a slob most of the time though.

ReputationRep:
    Skirts make a girl look real sexy, only if they have the nice smooth slender legs.
    Dresses are also very sexy :yep:
    I think for me the perfume/fragrance or even just the natural aroma of the girl's skin/hair is sexy, especially if it's like strawberries or something :drool:
    Oh and nice uniform tidy well presented if not exquisitely styled hair! I particularly think bangs look hot, even more if it's with eyes that compliment the fringe! like the really cool dark classy eyeliner that gives a girl cat eyes! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    The concept of 'sexyness' is solely to do with the state of confidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    The concept of 'sexyness' is solely to do with the state of confidence.
    Hmmm, I think it is definately a major factor but I'm not sure it is the only one.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds stupid, but when I'm wearing a good foundation I feel good, because I know my skin looks good. I don't mean orange and caked on, but natural looking. Also a nice perfume

Clothes-wise, something that fits in all the right ways. It's ok to show a bit of cleavage or leg, but not both at the same time IMO. And I feel better knowing I have nice underwear on too :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    Hmmm, I think it is definitely a major factor but I'm not sure it is the only one.
    It's hard to feel confident while wearing a sack for instance. So yes, ones dress sense greatly influences ones feeling of 'sexyness'.

ReputationRep:
    Strawberry jam.

ReputationRep:
    Just try and look like a decent person.

ReputationRep:
    Wearing a uniform and glasses :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    strapon :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    no knickers

ReputationRep:
    erm i dunno i never feel sexy mainly because im fat so i just wear jeans and a large shirt.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.