not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Anyone got any ideas on what it'll be.

I vote for Avid Merrian - Proper Crimbo
i hope its some crappy cartoon concoction like chef's chocolate salted balls song that beats a real artist like that **** robbie williams lol
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Pop idol rubbish, always is.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by edders)
i hope its some crappy cartoon concoction like chef's chocolate salted balls song that beats a real artist like that **** robbie williams lol
Yeah, thats why i vote Avid Merrian - Proper Crimbo.
Its so stupid, its got to get to number 1.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by edders)
The best christmas number one ever was the wonderful Mr Blobby keeping ****ing take that off the top spot
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by G4ry)
Pop idol rubbish, always is.
What, that crappy cover they're doing.
I hope not.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Anyone got any ideas on what it'll be.

I vote for Avid Merrian - Proper Crimbo
me to
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
The best christmas number one ever was the wonderful Mr Blobby keeping ****ing take that off the top spot
YAY!!!
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What, that crappy cover they're doing.
I hope not.
Which cover would that be? They only do covers, they don't write their own songs.
not1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hehe they were pathetic
Spc_K
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's got to be something by Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Funki Porcini or Aesop Rock.

Long shots: Sage Francis, Phi Life Cypher, Amon Tobin
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I want something christmassy to listen to this year! (so no mr blobbies please). I know this is pathetic but the pop idol song would be great and bring back memories of when I used to hear that song in younger years.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I want something christmassy to listen to this year! (so no mr blobbies please). I know this is pathetic but the pop idol song would be great and bring back memories of when I used to hear that song in younger years.
I'm probably being a little dense here (I refuse to watch pop idol once they stop showing all the crap singers) but what song are they covering?

I'd quite like to see Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody make the hattrick
theone
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Noone think that the Darkness christmas song is quite cool?
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm probably being a little dense here (I refuse to watch pop idol once they stop showing all the crap singers) but what song are they covering?

I'd quite like to see Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody make the hattrick
That "so this is christmas" one...(mind gone blank)
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Someone told me that the version of 'everywhere is love' by bill nighly in love actually (it's 'everywhere is christmas') is going to be released... that would be hilarious.

if not- avid merrion- proper crimbo (though the darkness one is ok)

as long as it's not the pop idol lot (am addicted to the show, but think it's stupid them all doing a single).

lou xxx
SOAD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What would becool would be the re-release of Gary Jules-Mad World. Would be quite ironic with how depressing it is. But I wouldn't mind Avid Merrion's. Heard today for the first time..quite funny.
hattori
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Spc_K)
It's got to be something by Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Funki Porcini or Aesop Rock.

Long shots: Sage Francis, Phi Life Cypher, Amon Tobin

gotta be the darkness

pop idol are murdering the john lennon classic Happy Christmas (war is over). The fckers are just so pop and cheesy commercial, it's just disgusting that the pop idol lot are doing it considering it's all about hope for the future done by people who don't seem to give a crap and in a way represent all that is wrong in the world.
Spc_K
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Aphex Twin and Fatboy Slim - Terminator 3 Theme it's not the best either ever did, but it's an evil ba*d tune. I'm suspicious... if it wasn't for a few tracks i've heard, i wouldn't even think this was an aphex twin fatboy collaboration.

Anyway the sheer thrill of looking at peoples faces as they hear this blasting out as christmas number one, is enought to make me very determined to become very rich, and make it so.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (152)
27.29%
No (405)
72.71%

Watched Threads