Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any ideas on what it'll be.

I vote for Avid Merrian - Proper Crimbo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)

i hope its some crappy cartoon concoction like chef's chocolate salted balls song that beats a real artist like that **** robbie williams lol

ReputationRep:
    Pop idol rubbish, always is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    i hope its some crappy cartoon concoction like chef's chocolate salted balls song that beats a real artist like that **** robbie williams lol
    Yeah, thats why i vote Avid Merrian - Proper Crimbo.
    Its so stupid, its got to get to number 1.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by edders)
    The best christmas number one ever was the wonderful Mr Blobby keeping ****ing take that off the top spot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Pop idol rubbish, always is.
    What, that crappy cover they're doing.
    I hope not.

ReputationRep:

me to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    The best christmas number one ever was the wonderful Mr Blobby keeping ****ing take that off the top spot
    YAY!!!

ReputationRep:
    What, that crappy cover they're doing.
    I hope not.
    Which cover would that be? They only do covers, they don't write their own songs.

ReputationRep:
    hehe they were pathetic

ReputationRep:
    It's got to be something by Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Funki Porcini or Aesop Rock.

Long shots: Sage Francis, Phi Life Cypher, Amon Tobin

ReputationRep:
    I want something christmassy to listen to this year! (so no mr blobbies please). I know this is pathetic but the pop idol song would be great and bring back memories of when I used to hear that song in younger years.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I want something christmassy to listen to this year! (so no mr blobbies please). I know this is pathetic but the pop idol song would be great and bring back memories of when I used to hear that song in younger years.
    I'm probably being a little dense here (I refuse to watch pop idol once they stop showing all the crap singers) but what song are they covering?

I'd quite like to see Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody make the hattrick

ReputationRep:
    Noone think that the Darkness christmas song is quite cool?

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably being a little dense here (I refuse to watch pop idol once they stop showing all the crap singers) but what song are they covering?

I'd quite like to see Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody make the hattrick
    That "so this is christmas" one...(mind gone blank)

ReputationRep:
    Someone told me that the version of 'everywhere is love' by bill nighly in love actually (it's 'everywhere is christmas') is going to be released... that would be hilarious.

if not- avid merrion- proper crimbo (though the darkness one is ok)

as long as it's not the pop idol lot (am addicted to the show, but think it's stupid them all doing a single).

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    What would becool would be the re-release of Gary Jules-Mad World. Would be quite ironic with how depressing it is. But I wouldn't mind Avid Merrion's. Heard today for the first time..quite funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spc_K)
    It's got to be something by Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Funki Porcini or Aesop Rock.

Long shots: Sage Francis, Phi Life Cypher, Amon Tobin

gotta be the darkness

pop idol are murdering the john lennon classic Happy Christmas (war is over). The fckers are just so pop and cheesy commercial, it's just disgusting that the pop idol lot are doing it considering it's all about hope for the future done by people who don't seem to give a crap and in a way represent all that is wrong in the world.

ReputationRep:
    Aphex Twin and Fatboy Slim - Terminator 3 Theme it's not the best either ever did, but it's an evil ba*d tune. I'm suspicious... if it wasn't for a few tracks i've heard, i wouldn't even think this was an aphex twin fatboy collaboration.

Anyway the sheer thrill of looking at peoples faces as they hear this blasting out as christmas number one, is enought to make me very determined to become very rich, and make it so.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.