WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo o

Killzone Platinum

:woo: :party: :ymca: :top: :win:
    Holy crap! Well done :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    Very nice Congrats

What games next for you?
    Gonna platinum uncharted this week. Which needs a completion on hard and a completion on crushing. (I can see it taking more than a week though). After that who know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Muon)
    Gonna platinum uncharted this week. Which needs a completion on hard and a completion on crushing. (I can see it taking more than a week though). After that who know?
    There was one bit that was on chapter 4 I think which took me a while to get past on crushing but other than that it was pretty straight forward. I was playing it as a break to exam revision so it was spread out over a few weeks.

Good game though, an easier plat than Killzone 2 for sure. I can't wait for Uncharted 2

ReputationRep:
    Damn! Missed the double KZ2 points weekend... although, in truth I knew about it but just couldnt be bothered to play coz I find it a bit boring now lol. Played over 90 hours online so no surprise I guess.

Well done on your platinum though, I have no platinums at all... I'm too lazy lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abz90)
    Damn! Missed the double KZ2 points weekend... although, in truth I knew about it but just couldnt be bothered to play coz I find it a bit boring now lol. Played over 90 hours online so no surprise I guess.

Well done on your platinum though, I have no platinums at all... I'm too lazy lol.
    ditto no platinum. i like doing the challenging trophies but cba to grind for platinums

ReputationRep:
    Anyone bought the DL only Battlefield 1943?

I think it's pretty good for only a tenner

ReputationRep:
    I bought it, not particularly impressed - Battlefield annoys me as it's all so heavily biased towards the vehicles.

ReputationRep:
    I got in the top 1000 for kills on modern warfare....wow...it has truly taken days....:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Muon)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo o

Killzone Platinum

:woo: :party: :ymca: :top: :win:
    Well played, sir! :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all the congratulations. I have finally put killzone back in it's case and put that case in my ps3 games box - from which it will never return. I feel like I've shut out part of my heart :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Fat princess is finally coming out this thursday http://www.vg247.com/2009/07/27/scea...-for-thursday/

ReputationRep:
    I will be starting out on killzone 2 from scratch I have basically forgotten how to play it haha still need resistance 2 platinum first though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omegaweapon1987)
    I will be starting out on killzone 2 from scratch I have basically forgotten how to play it haha still need resistance 2 platinum first though!
    I'm guessing you just need the 10k kills trophy? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    I'm guessing you just need the 10k kills trophy? :p:

umm all the intel need like 2 more not been bothered yet , lvl 30 class , use all beserks once and 10k kills

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omegaweapon1987)
    umm all the intel need like 2 more not been bothered yet , lvl 30 class , use all beserks once and 10k kills
    Ah right, I found the 10k kills trophy the worst. My stats wiped when i had a level 28 medic :mad: so I more or less get level 30 twice, intel was nice and easy too. They should've patched trophies onto R:FOM, I never got round to completing it properly, getting the skill points and that.

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me people don't just buy the games to get trophies??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I got in the top 1000 for kills on modern warfare....wow...it has truly taken days....:yes:
    Good job sir. Might be on tonight if you and your clan are? Up for some more HC HQ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    Please tell me people don't just buy the games to get trophies??
    Yeah of course people do...I've got some friends who have 1000 trophies, I don't see the point...you get nothing in return

(Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Good job sir. Might be on tonight if you and your clan are? Up for some more HC HQ?
    Yeah I have nothing better to do! :awesome:
    But we've gone back to normal HQ, partly cos all we play for clan battles is HQ but also cos too many people complain (and start team killing! )

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.