Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How in God's name did you get 200 kills with the GAU, it's seriously the most pointless gun ever envisaged, unless you have head to toe body armour like the guys who use them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    How in God's name did you get 200 kills with the GAU, it's seriously the most pointless gun ever envisaged, unless you have head to toe body armour like the guys who use them.
    I don't think it's that bad but 200 is a bit excessive. No idea how many I'm on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    I only thought to check when I saw someone suggest it on the PS Blog - I suppose there will be some people who are really desperate... :rolleyes:
    You had a chance to play it yet?

So utterly gruesome and yet so bloody entertaining too! I'll not ruin it for you tho

But the downside is if you're signed into the PSN you'll get bombarded with messages of people asking how you got it cos it says under your name 'GOW3 demo E3 2009' or something like that...

The GUA is awesome! How can you say that! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just got god of war III demo code and it is epic

ReputationRep:
    Thx, I am a bit disappointed now, as I finished the game 100% and the internet is not working at all for me at the moment... might be better off selling it, but it's such a goood game.

I will let thou onto a big secret. After beating the game, play it once more on the difficulty setting you just beat it. You can now unlock ANY weapon in the game by buying it in the store, press start>bonus>weapons>GAU

Then equip it and let it rip That's how I got all my trophies concerning the weapons.

ReputationRep:
    To get 200 kills with the GAU, play "The Dig" on Very Easy, and kill all the soldiers.

Works well.

Also do "The Monestery" chapter with the GAU, easy picking.

ReputationRep:
    Uncharted 2 final boss ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yep - just keep trying. I think you need to do it something like 10-15 times (you'll get three mini-cutscenes before you're done).
    Thanks for that, I've finally done it (already started on crushing), it turns out I was very close a number of times, it's just those stupid tens of grenades he keeps throwing out that I kept running into.

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6238436....dlines;title;1

Ouch...can't really blame it on the recession either cos Nintendo seems to be going the opposite way to Sony :o:

ReputationRep:
    At least the PS3 sales are up. Not too fussed about the PSP or PS2. PS3 is the main man atm, thanks to the Slim

ReputationRep:
    sony are quite screwed this generation, I don't think they'll ever come back to 1st place. If they could just discontinue their useless sony readers and S*** like this (vaio i'm looking at you, you expensive turd) and focus on where they make more money, they would be much better off.

but at the end of the day, I'm getting God of War 3 next year and this is all I ever wanted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVmtG9_55F0

:ninja:

apologies in advance for the youtube plugs... I just bought 4 million shares in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    You had a chance to play it yet?

So utterly gruesome and yet so bloody entertaining too! I'll not ruin it for you tho

But the downside is if you're signed into the PSN you'll get bombarded with messages of people asking how you got it cos it says under your name 'GOW3 demo E3 2009' or something like that...
    I'm actually only just getting around to downloading it now... :o:

GoW isn't usually my choice of game type, but I'm not going to miss a free opportunity to try it like this!

ReputationRep:
    Uncharted 2 Platinum will be the death of me.

If i don't post here anymore, you will know why.

****ing tough as old boots! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    sony are quite screwed this generation, I don't think they'll ever come back to 1st place. If they could just discontinue their useless sony readers and S*** like this (vaio i'm looking at you, you expensive turd) and focus on where they make more money, they would be much better off.

but at the end of the day, I'm getting God of War 3 next year and this is all I ever wanted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVmtG9_55F0

:ninja:

apologies in advance for the youtube plugs... I just bought 4 million shares in it
    I love my Vaio! :hugs: But I hate the battery life it has...have you installed W7 yet on yours cos I did and none of the programs that make all the cool buttons work function properly, and now on their website there is some stupid way of getting the drivers which I cannot figure out...yet...

They confuse me...and I don't usually get confused
    Am I right in thinking that the Vaio Event service is for the buttons??

I'm actually only just getting around to downloading it now... :o:

GoW isn't usually my choice of game type, but I'm not going to miss a free opportunity to try it like this!
    I've never really got into those types of games purely because I was a bit too young for them! But I kinda enjoy this one...smashing someone to bits isn't all that bad!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Somebody has MW2 already? :eek2:

Or is that Infinity Ward people playing it?

The Nuke looks cool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Somebody has MW2 already? :eek2:

Or is that Infinity Ward people playing it?

The Nuke looks cool!
    It was leaked a few days ago for the 360!

ReputationRep:
    I hope there's a fridge on each map to hide in...

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the nuke kills everything, including the person who detonated the nuke. What would be the point in that?

Also, started playing Uncharted 2 yesterday. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Apparently the nuke kills everything, including the person who detonated the nuke. What would be the point in that?

Also, started playing Uncharted 2 yesterday. :coma:
    Who cares, looks fun, and its not likely to happen in that many games. Maybe I lived a sheltered life on COD but i didn't see many people have streaks over 20. I had a 25 streak in a free for all once, didn't die, I was so happy with myself lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    Who cares, looks fun, and its not likely to happen in that many games. Maybe I lived a sheltered life on COD but i didn't see many people have streaks over 20. I had a 25 streak in a free for all once, didn't die, I was so happy with myself lol.
    Actually I get 20 kill streaks quite often, as does bigmo7 (he's pretty much a legend at the game). My highest is 34 whilst his is 44 I believe, so it's not as uncommon as you think. Good work on the free for all streak though!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.