Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

PSN ID = Tura1990

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    Please tell me people don't just buy the games to get trophies??
    Some do, but that's up to them at the end of the day. I always collect all of the trophies on the games I have, but that's because It makes me feel like i've got my moneys worth before moving on to another game. One guy on my mates list has 13+ platinums and over 1000 trophies, though they do play a lot so I don't think they buy games solely for trophies.

Some people do though, more fool them

ReputationRep:
    I have to say well done to Muon, getting Platinum on KZ2 is excellent! :woo:

I wish i had the patience to get Platinum on that game!

Nice one :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Conda)
    PSN ID = Tura1990
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread buddy! :thumbsup:

In other news, got up to rank 23 in VT09 yesterday - hopefully it shouldn't be too long before I finally get to the top of the rankings! :jive:

ReputationRep:
    Sony have blocked custom firmware PSP's from accessing the Playstation Store. Was about to go on and buy a whole bunch of ps1 classics.

Oh well, more money for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    Sony have blocked custom firmware PSP's from accessing the Playstation Store. Was about to go on and buy a whole bunch of ps1 classics.

Oh well, more money for me
    I though that the idea behind custom firmware was that you could 'hypothetically' acquire ps1 games for free.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Muon)
    I though that the idea behind custom firmware was that you could 'hypothetically' acquire ps1 games for free.
    You can. But some are too difficult to rip, or they have to rip out cutscenes/sound, or they don't work right. For £3-4, for a working copy of a game it's defo worth it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You can. But some are too difficult to rip, or they have to rip out cutscenes/sound, or they don't work right. For £3-4, for a working copy of a game it's defo worth it :yep:
    I know what you mean actually. I used to buy quite a few games, especially when I was playing them lots - even the smallest bug will drive you mad!

ReputationRep:
    I miss my psp so damn much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaara.)
    x
    Warhawk til 5am was fun, but god damn i SUCK on those tiny maps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omicronlyrae)
    Warhawk til 5am was fun, but god damn i SUCK on those tiny maps.
    i was getting frustrated getting killed by snipers and pistols :rant: hate those kills so much lol

But i love Closed Corridors :love:

ReputationRep:
    I epically do not. I love big maps =D though i like the mid sized maps on archipelago, on that one middle island, becuase I know the best place ever to snipe and get uberloads of kills ^_^ (yeah i like camping :o:)

ReputationRep:
    I epically do not. I love big maps =D though i like the mid sized maps on archipelago, on that one middle island, becuase I know the best place ever to snipe and get uberloads of kills ^_^ (yeah i like camping :o:)
    lol whenever you wanna play just say and we will go on medium sized/big maps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    lol whenever you wanna play just say and we will go on medium sized/big maps
    sure thing =) You are insanely good, by the way.

ReputationRep:
    sure thing =) You are insanely good, by the way.
    hehe thanks but I thought i played really rubbish yesterday :emo:
    Next time you will see the real me

ReputationRep:
    You could try to access the PSN store via your ps3, download your ps1game, and then transfer it to your psp?

Plus Gaara, when you have 105 000 points in warhawk, you must be super good. I have played upwards of 70 hours now (a lot more than other games by my standards) and have only 15 000 points.

ReputationRep:
    lol cheers darkos but im hoping to eventually reach general :moon: and get my warhawk platinum

ReputationRep:
    I've not even got 15k points

ReputationRep:
    I've not even got 15k points
    we got summer for that

ReputationRep:
    Hey, would be good to get some new friends together for when modern warefare 2 gets released!

My PSN is whitebearlove

last game i bought was prototype, which im finding hard to beat the final boss grr. Overall a brill game to play for storyline and messing about with.

Cant wait for modern warefare 2 and possibly be getting uncharted 2, add me if you wana game of cod4 or 5 anytime =)

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.