I got it finally... singleplayer sucks ass... multiplayer is king
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by darkos87)
    I got it finally... singleplayer sucks ass... multiplayer is king
    I like single player. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I played till mission 4 (the one in rio de janeiro) die a couple of times because of those freaking people on the roofs, gave up. Went on multiplayer and got 2X airdrops, with pavelows in them... pave low is immense, decimates the team like nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    WHAT?!?! It's freezing!! Tell her to have a picnic in the living room.
    She was having none of that! :lol:

On the way back home i went into Sainsbury's to "get some petrol", if you catch my drift.. Amazing, she didn't clock on, as petrol isn't sold off the shelf.. :lolwut:

Just got to get home and play it now! :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    She was having none of that! :lol:

On the way back home i went into Sainsbury's to "get some petrol", if you catch my drift.. Amazing, she didn't clock on, as petrol isn't sold off the shelf.. :lolwut:

Just got to get home and play it now! :woo:
    Pre-filled jerry cans. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Pre-filled jerry cans. :sexface:
    :lol:

Never thought of that one.

But where did the jerry cans go.. Oh this could go on forever.. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Then went into red barrels which explode when you cough in Modern Warfare 2.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell, i just went into Gamestation to trade in some games for FM10 and they gave me these prices:

Infamous - £6.00
    The Orange Box (piece of ****) - £8.00
    Mercenaries 2 (disc stopped working..) £2.00
    Motorstorm:PR - £5.00

ReputationRep:
    I am going to play the single player mode before I jump online. I'm guessing teh PS3 MW2 crew will be destroying people online, right? :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    Then went into red barrels which explode when you cough in Modern Warfare 2.

How's the online? I can't get in bofore 5pm and the online is going to be filled to the brim by then & broken.. Would be my luck.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

How's the online? I can't get in bofore 5pm and the online is going to be filled to the brim by then & broken.. Would be my luck.
    I couldn't load multiplayer, I got a black screen. then I had to go to uni.

P.S new episode of TBBT today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I couldn't load multiplayer, I got a black screen. then I had to go to uni.

P.S new episode of TBBT today.
    That's not a good start

Funny that, i am downloading TBBT right now.. :yep:

Will be funny when they play MW2 on that show!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Just finished the campaign, on easy as I want to complete it in all difficulties, no idea why though. It has a good story to it, can't wait to get online, will probably be on about 11pm (after work).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That's not a good start

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Good and valid point but unfortunately it isn't universal. I went to a Sainsbury's in London and there were over 200 people queueing outside before the shop opened and they were sold out in half an hour! (Don't worry, I was fourth in line; £26 = barg!)

Good luck to everyone else out there who's hunting a copy down.

P.S. Geoff, you don't HAVE lectures till 3pm, there ARE lectures till 3pm, if you catch my drift...
    :awesome:

Went to all my lectures! :ahee:

Got a copy from Asda just now - there were still copies left for the PS3! :woo:

One of the good things of the 360 having a higher install base than the PS3 is that there are the PS3 versions of games don't sell out as fast! :jive:

Gonna play it soon!

ReputationRep:
    Went to a midnight launch last night/this morning got it for £44.99 in HMV, then find it for sale for £26.99 in Sainsburys ¬_¬ all sold out though, so is the fact of paying double worth the relaxation of not having to rush around and try get one before everyone buys them and once again its out of stock, i keep telling myself it is but ya'knooooo :\ so tbh kinda happy they are sold out, id be pissed if i could of got it for half the price ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vinal)
    Went to a midnight launch last night/this morning got it for £44.99 in HMV, then find it for sale for £26.99 in Sainsburys ¬_¬ all sold out though, so is the fact of paying double worth the relaxation of not having to rush around and try get one before everyone buys them and once again its out of stock, i keep telling myself it is but ya'knooooo :\ so tbh kinda happy they are sold out, id be pissed if i could of got it for half the price ^_^
    Indeed! I keep telling myself that about getting the Hardened Edition, although I bought the £26 one for my bro today as well.

ReputationRep:
    That's not a good start

Epic show. C'est tres amusant. How hot is Penny by the way?!

EDIT: It'll be cool when they play MW2, but as we all know, it'll be on the 360!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread! I'll be getting MW2 tomorrow too, as long as Sainsbury's aren't out of stock! :afraid:
    The first sainsbury's i went to had no ps3 stock at all just xbox waste of 30 mins in the que :mad: the second sainsbury's had enough stock and hardly anyone was there :woo: BTW its Djihamz77 two 7's at the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Epic show. C'est tres amusant. How hot is Penny by the way?!

EDIT: It'll be cool when they play MW2, but as we all know, it'll be on the 360!
    they do have a ps3 though I mean they really should get one, with price cut

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.