Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    its official Demons souls is the most stressful game in the world ever , even worse than ninja gaiden

ReputationRep:
    ha, I was reading one of its previews and it boasted it's a hard game. BAM! Directly off my radar.

I play games to have fun, not to throw controllers at my tv. I'm abroad at the moment, so wont be using my ps3 much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    ha, I was reading one of its previews and it boasted it's a hard game. BAM! Directly off my radar.

I play games to have fun, not to throw controllers at my tv. I'm abroad at the moment, so wont be using my ps3 much
    anywhere nice? Having a good time? How you coping without a console?

ReputationRep:
    I'm close to 5k points. I'm also close to 200 Sniper kills. bah. Warhawk is fun ^_^ I suck in the planes though

ReputationRep:
    How did I miss the PS3 2.80 firmware coming out? I know there was an announcement last week on the PS Blog, but I sure I didn't see an announcement of its release... does anyone know when it was actually released?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)

funny you said that I lost my r1 and r2 trigger earlier.. pad + wall X high velocity = smash.. I haven't been this stressed over a game since ninja gaiden but it makes me want to play it to overcome it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omicronlyrae)
    I'm close to 5k points. I'm also close to 200 Sniper kills. bah. Warhawk is fun ^_^ I suck in the planes though
    i can teach you how to fly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkflamingoes)
    Hey, would be good to get some new friends together for when modern warefare 2 gets released!

My PSN is whitebearlove

last game i bought was prototype, which im finding hard to beat the final boss grr. Overall a brill game to play for storyline and messing about with.

Cant wait for modern warefare 2 and possibly be getting uncharted 2, add me if you wana game of cod4 or 5 anytime =)
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread! :hello:

ReputationRep:
    ive just started playing MGS4 its great :nutcase: all these old characters coming back is so nostalgic :love:

omg Meryl :love:

and Sunny :cute: the eggs :mmm: but i dont seem to remember her :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    ive just started playing MGS4 its great :nutcase: all these old characters coming back is so nostalgic :love:

omg Meryl :love:

and Sunny :cute: the eggs :mmm: but i dont seem to remember her :hmmmm:
    Must...Resist...Playing...Again. ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    Must...Resist...Playing...Again. ..
    :mmm:

its been too long since i last played a MGS game :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    :mmm:

its been too long since i last played a MGS game :sadnod:
    Tbh I tend to play at least one of them about once every 2 months or so.

Completed Twin Snakes again last week :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I only play cod4 and Fifa09. Almost 10th pres on Cod4, so if there are any decent player's out there I'm happy to play with. And fifa too I think I'm pretty good. *Head begins to grow even more*.

I accept all challenges :P.

Oh and PSN is Perudio

ReputationRep:
    I just read in the paper that Modern Warfare 2 will retail at £55. Also, given that MW1stayed at such a high price for so long, I feel Activision may be shooting themselves in the foot (then again, I can see loads of fanboys people buying it anyway):cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    I just read in the paper that Modern Warfare 2 will retail at £55. Also, given that MW1stayed at such a high price for so long, I feel Activision may be shooting themselves in the foot (then again, I can see loads of fanboys people buying it anyway):cool:
    Yh most online retailers are charging £44.99 to pre-order **** that, but after watching this, i'll be hoping that Asda sell it cheap like they did with WaW.

Customized killstreaks :eek3: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    VT09 is starting to annoy me now. It's not giving me trophies for things I've clearly done!

Although I have got up to rank 17, and won the Aussie Open now though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigbhoy91)
    I only play cod4 and Fifa09. Almost 10th pres on Cod4, so if there are any decent player's out there I'm happy to play with. And fifa too I think I'm pretty good. *Head begins to grow even more*.

I accept all challenges :P.

Oh and PSN is Perudio
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread! :yep:

Lots of newcomers to this society since the new thread started, which is nice! :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    £55 :eek:

Wtf.

How are they going to justify charging £10-15 more than other games retail for? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    £55 :eek:

Wtf.

How are they going to justify charging £10-15 more than other games retail for? :lolwut:
    They'll get away with it based on the popularity of their previous games. I wouldn't pay more than £35 for any game though.

ReputationRep:
    What's the big fuss about this £55 RRP for COD4:MW2 I keep hearing about? Most games never sell at RRP and shopto.net is taking pre-orders at £42.99 (was £41.99), so just head their way!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.