Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    You can still d/l PS1 games from the PSN and transfer them over tho right?

You just can't illegal-fy them... :p:
    Yeah!

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    Completed MW2 campaign on veteran! :jive:

Got 78% of the trophies now. All I need is to get all the stars in spec ops, which is pretty much impossible I think!
    :eek:

Well done

I'm gonna go play it now
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I did spec ops last night with my bro... on the first set of levels, got 3 stars on the first one in "The Pit" and then 2 for the rest.

ReputationRep:
    Completed MW2 campaign on veteran! :jive:

Got 78% of the trophies now. All I need is to get all the stars in spec ops, which is pretty much impossible I think!
    do you need to start a new campaign on veteran? or can you just complete the missions in any order you want and still get the trophies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    do you need to start a new campaign on veteran? or can you just complete the missions in any order you want and still get the trophies?
    As long as you complete all the missions, in any order, on veteran you get the trophies. At least you did on CoD4 so I'm guessing it hasn't changed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    As long as you complete all the missions, in any order, on veteran you get the trophies. At least you did on CoD4 so I'm guessing it hasn't changed.
    we didn't have trophies in COD 4 so I wouldn't know... *sad face*

edit: I don't give a flying f*** about final fantasy series... but that trailer they just posted got me PUMPED!!! I might get it, just to give sq enix some money... or I could get the LIMITED SUPER COLLECTOR'S edition of god of war 3... :woo:

edit: my ps3 got Ylod.

ReputationRep:

edit: I don't give a flying f*** about final fantasy series... but that trailer they just posted got me PUMPED!!! I might get it, just to give sq enix some money... or I could get the LIMITED SUPER COLLECTOR'S edition of god of war 3... :woo:

What?! They're still doing that? Sorry to hear it regardless.

ReputationRep:
    What Jehu says below I think. I just started a new campaign from scratch, just in case though, as I was not going to go through the campaign on veteran twice!

(Original post by Jehuty^)

That trailer got you pumped?! :lolwut:

Oh well, at least you'll be getting the game now! :borat:

Sorry about your ylod dude, there's extensive detail on the solutions and contacts on the OP, as well as my blog with how I fixed the ylod myself.

ReputationRep:
    The only way I'll buy ff13 now is if I happen to be stricken suddenly deaf in the next 5 months.

in my final fantasy games I want music like

http://www.youtube.com/user/rathalos.../1/oIc_SpETzP8

not like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbObeE6s1I8

tbh.

also, has anybody got a code for the bad company 2 beta yet?

ReputationRep:
    I saw that chocobo running towards the dinosaur and wanted to play it instantly...

*link to blog?*

ReputationRep:
    i think i prefer zombies to spec ops

anyone agree?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)

anyone agree?
    Zombies?

ReputationRep:
    I saw that chocobo running towards the dinosaur and wanted to play it instantly...

*link to blog?*
    It's in the OP:

http://geoffyin.blogspot.com/2009/11...-death-on.html

(Original post by spikeymike)
    Zombies?
    Nazi zombies in WaW.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Nazi zombies in WaW.
    Oh I see... I don't have WaW.

ReputationRep:

anyone agree?
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Zombies?
    Zombies = Nazi Zombies = CoD: WAW
    I agree with you - Nazi Zobies just has that, how do I put it, constant excitement? Spec Ops is very enjoyable but SZombies beats it.

I just wish we had Zombies as a Spec Ops mission

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Zombies = Nazi Zombies = CoD: WAW
    I agree with you - Nazi Zobies just has that, how do I put it, constant excitement? Spec Ops is very enjoyable but SZombies beats it.

I just wish we had Zombies as a Spec Ops mission
    Future DLC?

I doubt it, but you never know... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Future DLC?

I doubt it, but you never know... :dontknow:
    Definitely - but I wonder how they'd change the menus by DLC to include a new game mode? Maybe like FIFA - update the software so the option's there, then have the DLC like you suggested to 'activate/unlock' it.

I want all Cod5 Zombie maps available for under a tenner, then more Zombie maps available for maybe £3-£5 each?
    Or is the pricing way off with those?

Petition, anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Specs ops is too difficult I think. Regular difficulty on some of the missions are already a big big challenge! There goes my chances of a first platinum trophy!

ReputationRep:
    i have done spec ops all missions for a , b , c on at least 2 stars

ReputationRep:
    i have done spec ops all missions for a , b , c on at least 2 stars
    Nice one! Did you do most of them on your own, or with a friend?

Wanna go through them on veteran sometime?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.