ReputationRep:
    yeh can do mate

i dont want to end up like this kid tho lmfao - what a cnut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    yeh can do mate

WTF.

Ok he is obviously quite a mental case to get that upset but then he went and uploaded that to youtube?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Is the last level in MW2..

Spoiler:
    Show
    Search for Shepheard in the Afghan Cave?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Is the last level in MW2..

Spoiler:
    Show
    Search for Shepheard in the Afghan Cave?
    Pretty much, yeah. You'll understand what I mean when you play that mission.

ReputationRep:
    posted already?

if so.. sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jester)
    posted already?

if so.. sorry.

:yikes: Wow - that's quite some luck! I'd like to see that repeated...

ReputationRep:
    posted already?

if so.. sorry.

Oh wow....but in general the knife is so useless I don't bother with it.

Does anyone else get really really wound up when Americans get host? Especially from around 12 midnight onwards it just seems impossible to get host.
    Plus where did team tactical go?

Btw I managed to get my tactical nuke today. :woo: So cool, it counts down from like 10 seconds then everyone dies, including yourself and everyone on your team...
    Plus the game ended too but we were winning so it was all good! Tho it's one of those things that good to do once in a while, cos it sure as hell wasn't that easy! I would have got it last night but I got up to 23 kills in a row when someone I killed tripped my claymore and killed me, not funny for me but my team mates had a nice laugh at my expense.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Just completed MW2. :proud:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Shepherd is a *******. :sad: Imagine if you missed him with the knife at the end. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    posted already?

if so.. sorry.

It's mind-blowing thinking about the amount of skill needed to pull off a shot like that. I am definitely randomly aiming and throwing my knife whenever I have the opportunity.

(Original post by bigmo7)
    Btw I managed to get my tactical nuke today. So cool, it counts down from like 10 seconds then everyone dies, including yourself and everyone on your team...

Plus the game ended too but we were winning so it was all good! Tho it's one of those things that good to do once in a while, cos it sure as hell wasn't that easy! I would have got it last night but I got up to 23 kills in a row when someone I killed tripped my claymore and killed me, not funny for me but my team mates had a nice laugh at my expense.
    I've only seen a tactical nuke once and, obviously, I was killed by it.
    Got a new name tag for it though :proud:

Just completed MW2 :proud:
    As my ancestors used to say:
    Mazel Tov!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    I've only seen a tactical nuke once and, obviously, I was killed by it.
    Got a new name tag for it though :proud:
    lol well at least something good game out of it for you! Still chopper gunner is by far the best kill streak perk ever!

Just completed MW2. :proud:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Shepherd is a *******. :sad: Imagine if you missed him with the knife at the end. :teehee:
    At least
    Spoiler:
    Show
    there is scope for a sequel! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    lol well at least something good game out of it for you! Still chopper gunner is by far the best kill streak perk ever!

At least
    Spoiler:
    Show
    there is scope for a sequel! :love:
    :yep:

Chopper gunner is brilliant! :woo:

The AC130 is also full of win. :yep:

What's better, the Hind helicopter, or Harrier strike?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)

I prefer the Harrier because you get the initial airstrike as well as the hovering :yes:

ReputationRep:

Erm....Harrier but it depends on the map, like for example in Favela the Harrier strike sucks because the main airstrike fails then the Harrier has difficulty finding the enemy, on the other hand the hind seems to do a better for some reason!

But overall if you have another unlock then definitely go for the emergency airdrop, it's amazing!!! 4 of the 'care packages' all for you! I got 2 AC130's and two other things but generally it gives you really good stuff! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Cheers guys.

Also, what's better between holographic sight and red dot sight? They seem identical to me apart from that the holographic "dot" is larger than the red dot...

ReputationRep:
    Cheers guys.

Also, what's better between holographic sight and red dot sight? They seem identical to me apart from that the holographic "dot" is larger than the red dot...
    http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/EOT...c_Weapon_Sight
    The Holographic Sight is now an attachment in Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer and is awarded for getting 60 kills while aiming down the Red Dot Sight. Unlike the RDS, the reticle in the middle doesn't sway when turning, and while it doesn't seem to have a greater zoom it does appear to be more accurate, making it a more competitive "choice" compared to its previous game counterpart.
    :dontknow:

:rofl:

ty for link

They are as different as 2 peas in a pod :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, thanks for that!

ReputationRep:
    You can throw a knife online?

Learn something new everyday. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    yeh can do mate

:toofunny:

Look at his beaver face! What a douche. :lol:

Wasn't really listening to what he was saying, but man... Dude needs help. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    You can throw a knife online?

Learn something new everyday. :lolwut:
    Yeah you can change your equipment from a grenade to a throwing knife, you can go pick it up after you've thrown it too
    Tbh it takes getting used to because half the time you'll throw it thinking its a grenade!

On a totally different note has anyone ordered a sackboy keychain? I've had mine preordered since the start of last month (they were selling at £2.99 then ) and they look so cute!!

And apparently if you're lucky enough you could get an angry sackboy!! I so want him on my keychain!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.