Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :rofl: That is quite cute! :cute:

I too kinda want one...

ReputationRep:
    Up to Lvl 32 in MW2 now. Getting harder to level up...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    How come? Because of the XP or the improvement in online standard?

ReputationRep:
    Erm, so am I like the only one on here that doesn't have MW2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abz90)
    Erm, so am I like the only one on here that doesn't have MW2?
    :hello:

Nope. I'm getting U2 before I go home (anyone know where it's cheap??), then I finish uni for the term in early Dec. Prob won't even bother with MW2.

I'm one of the minority that preferred WaW to MW... :ninjagirl: I just hope people are still playing online.

Every single person on my friend's list is playing MW2....Always in a party or the pre-gamelobby :indiff: Me too :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    How come? Because of the XP or the improvement in online standard?
    Because of the EXP you need to get to the next level. You need tens of thousands for EXP to reach the next level, and I'm running out of the 10,000 EXP rewards that I'm getting for the M4A1 challenges and stuff...

ReputationRep:
    Daammmmmmm, how many hours did that take? Me so sucky online

ReputationRep:
    Because of the EXP you need to get to the next level. You need tens of thousands for EXP to reach the next level, and I'm running out of the 10,000 EXP rewards that I'm getting for the M4A1 challenges and stuff...
    I'm on level 61 :p:

Try using the TAR or the UMP, both really good guns along with the L86....get some challenges done for them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I'm on level 61 :p:

Try using the TAR or the UMP, both really good guns along with the L86....get some challenges done for them!
    lvl 61?!?! wtf!

zendagi nadari? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neville 'Facking' Bartos)
    lvl 61?!?! wtf!

zendagi nadari? :p:
    lol it didn't take *that* long...plus I got the game early and picked up so many neat tricks

ReputationRep:
    lol it didn't take *that* long...plus I got the game early and picked up so many neat tricks
    Oh reeeeeeaallly? Tell me more.... :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neville 'Facking' Bartos)
    Daammmmmmm, how many hours did that take? Me so sucky online
    About 11 hours... :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    lol I'm guessing not much university work was done this week then :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, my copy of MW2 arrived today. I'm not really a first person shooter gamer so I was thinking if you guys have tips/advice that can help, this is actually my first COD game ever to be honest . Thanks. My addy is Dark_ZeeX200 if you want to add me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Hey guys, my copy of MW2 arrived today. I'm not really a first person shooter gamer so I was thinking if you guys have tips/advice that can help, this is actually my first COD game ever to be honest . Thanks. My addy is Dark_ZeeX200 if you want to add me.
    play on recruit. single player is alright.

Get ready to die a LOT in Multiplayer. but you'll pick up things eventually. It's not difficult, basically you just learn the best places on the map and then when you see someone you press L1, then R1 till you see points appearing on your screen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    play on recruit. single player is alright.

Get ready to die a LOT in Multiplayer. but you'll pick up things eventually. It's not difficult, basically you just learn the best places on the map and then when you see someone you press L1, then R1 till you see points appearing on your screen.
    ...and try not to notice when others quote their frighteningly high kill/death ratio! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    ...and try not to notice when others quote their frighteningly high kill/death ratio! :o:
    2.93 :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    2.93 :mmm:
    Exactly! :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.