Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I like how you can change the colour of your game card too, I chose the dark red.

In other news, I just got Uncharted 2 platinum 2 weeks till i get MW2 from home
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Cheers for helping us out! Much appreciated. Rep on it's way...

Edit:
    I can't for another week :facepalm2: I don't even remember this... :erm:

Edit2:
    I'm a bit of a 'gaming lightweight' - can't usually play a game for about 2hrs straight... :o:

ReputationRep:
    LEGO Indiana Jones 2 arrived today; looking promising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    LEGO Indiana Jones 2 arrived today; looking promising
    I adored the first game (on the Wii :ninjagirl:), but I dunno if I want the second one as I don't really want to aknowledge Kingdom of the Crystal Skull in one of my favourite childhood film series...

Is it just KotCS + more missions from the other 3 films?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Took me the best part of 2 mins...

It's pretty cool how you can change the colour of your gamer card thingy...
    Inc. installation?

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: I don't mind the FB add on but why would they think that people want to show about trophies on FB?? If they were gonna do it at all they should have have followed U2 and just done it on Twitter...

My sentiments exactly...
    :ditto: tbh... :teehee:

At least they made the whole friends list thing nicer to look at.
    :yep:

Im more worried about signing in, forgetting im logged in, then get invited out & make up an excuse like "im going out with my g/f tonight, can't make it", then an hour or so later updates on my Facebook page come up with PS3 Trophies.. They will know im lying! :lol: And i always forget to log out of Facebook.

And people always check their facebook when they are out.. Will get busted so many times!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Cheers for helping us out! Much appreciated. Rep on it's way...

Edit:
    I can't for another week :facepalm2: I don't even remember this... :erm:

Edit2:
    I'm a bit of a 'gaming lightweight' - can't usually play a game for about 2hrs straight... :o:
    Thanks buddy. :yy:

I'm a gaming middleweight myself, anything more than 7-8 hours straight is a bit too much for me personally.

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    :yep:

Im more worried about signing in, forgetting im logged in, then get invited out & make up an excuse like "im going out with my g/f tonight, can't make it", then an hour or so later updates on my Facebook page come up with PS3 Trophies.. They will know im lying! :lol: And i always forget to log out of Facebook.

And people always check their facebook when they are out.. Will get busted so many times!
    Too true mate, too true...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    I like how you can change the colour of your game card too, I chose the dark red.

In other news, I just got Uncharted 2 platinum 2 weeks till i get MW2 from home
    Pfffft, that's so two weeks ago. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Inc. installation?
    2 mins to download it then like 2 mins to install it? I was getting ready for a lecture and suprisingly it was so fast it didn't make me late! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    Pfffft, that's so two weeks ago. :p:
    Haha, I know. Not much I can do now though :emo:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5lnzScc6ZE

This video is too epic :coma:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by darkos87)

This video is too epic
    Looks awesome. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)

This video is too epic :coma:
    I've managed to pull that off twice already. It is fun times.

ReputationRep:
    No one here got MW2 platinum yet?

And you call yourself gamers? Total disgrace! :p:

(and no, i haven't got it either and i doubt i ever will... )

ReputationRep:

Everyone's too busy playing online! :p:

I'm gradually working my way through Veteran, when I'm not getting myself destroyed in multiplayer...

ReputationRep:

A mate of mine has...but the thing is it's really easy to get platinum on it...I'll probably do it when I get bored of online in like a year or two

ReputationRep:
    A mate of mine has...but the thing is it's really easy to get platinum on it...I'll probably do it when I get bored of online in like a year or two
    Spec Ops aren't easy... :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Spec Ops aren't easy... :emo:
    Ah come on mate they are! But I've got a problem now...like most of my mates want to do Spec Ops with me 'cos apparently I'm the 'best' person to do it with.

I was like what??? That's not fair! I'm gonna have to do it over and over and over again! So the quicker everyone finishes Spec Ops the better...I've only gotta get like 5 more stars till its all over, but it won't be over...not ever! :nooo:

But still I know that if I ever needed to finish a mission or whatever people would do the same for me

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh yeah btw the people in my clan are people I know in real life as well...so like when they phone me up it's not actually cos we thought we'd give out numbers so we can talk about games and stuff...I'm not that sad...not yet anyway! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah come on mate they are! But I've got a problem now...like most of my mates want to do Spec Ops with me 'cos apparently I'm the 'best' person to do it with.

I was like what??? That's not fair! I'm gonna have to do it over and over and over again! So the quicker everyone finishes Spec Ops the better...I've only gotta get like 5 more stars till its all over, but it won't be over...not ever! :nooo:

But still I know that if I ever needed to finish a mission or whatever people would do the same for me

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh yeah btw the people in my clan are people I know in real life as well...so like when they phone me up it's not actually cos we thought we'd give out numbers so we can talk about games and stuff...I'm not that sad...not yet anyway! :p:
    Ah ha. But think of it this way. The more people you help, the more those people will be able to help other people with the missions without you having to do it yourself! :p:

Like I helped out spikeymike today with a few missions, using some of the methods you taught me!

ReputationRep:
    Ah ha. But think of it this way. The more people you help, the more those people will be able to help other people with the missions without you having to do it yourself! :p:

Like I helped out spikeymike today with a few missions, using some of the methods you taught me!
    Well yeah but the thing is on missions like 'Big Brother' and 'Overwatch', I've been on the ground every single time! I've done both missions about 6 times now (with like 6 different people) and I've never been the chopper or AC130 gunner! I dunno how but it seems every time we've tried switching over they die and die and die......just over and over! So either I'm a really bad gunner or they suck on the ground....personally I think it's the latter! :p:
    Like even on the Echo missions, I was playing the hostage oil rig mission with someone and we go right to the end where we had to do one more breach to rescue the hostages and they killed one of the hostages!! It took us the best part of 10 minutes to get up there and I was like noooooo!!! That's the only mission I've not done yet

Btw maybe I'll do all the Spec Ops missions with you and when people ask me to play it with them I'll just recommend you cos you'll know all the tricks :wink2:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.