Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Get it in the hole!
    Yeah, the hole is on the green. :sexface: :awesome:

Tee off > should land on fairway, or either side of it aka the 'rough' or just totally out of bound > aim towards green where flag aka pin is > then putt into hole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Bloody Spec Ops! I can't seem to get past the one with the gas station & Burger Town! I can't find the predator drone & they just kill me with theirs

Got so frustrated with it, i had to lower myself to playing Tiger Woods 10 & i don't understand golf at all :o:
    If I'm thinking of the mission you're thinking of, then you don't get your own predator drone!

It's the one where they come in waves right? Then in the second wave they get predator drones. So you HAVE to take cover.

My tip is to bomb it to the fake Taco Bell and camp there. You can make a dash for various building in between predator strikes to get a AT4/RPG to take out BTR-3s. Remember helicopters can be taken out with any gun as well. Just keep shooting.

ReputationRep:
    I need to get it on the green first, which is a challenge in itself :lol:

NFShift is getting on my nerves as well. What is it with EA games that just annoy the hell out of me.. Useless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    If I'm thinking of the mission you're thinking of, then you don't get your own predator drone!

It's the one where they come in waves right? Then in the second wave they get predator drones. So you HAVE to take cover.

My tip is to bomb it to the fake Taco Bell and camp there. You can make a dash for various building in between predator strikes to get a AT4/RPG to take out BTR-3s. Remember helicopters can be taken out with any gun as well. Just keep shooting.
    That's the one :yep:

I have tried running from buildings to the other ones and all i get is annilated by the soldiers that come out of nowhere

Could really do with a predator drone, as the turret is pretty useless.

ReputationRep:

I have tried running from buildings to the other ones and all i get is annilated by the soldiers that come out of nowhere

You have to start running soon after the mission begins. Grab a new gun if you need it, then pick up a turret and just leg it across the map to the Taco Bell. You should be able to survive as the first wave is not too deadly. Chuck the turret indoors, and just camp there until you need something to take out a BTR-3.

Bigmo7 says you can alternatively camp in the building next to the gas station though.

ReputationRep:

Can you go into the Taco Bell? I tried and couldn't do so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Can you go into the Taco Bell? I tried and couldn't do so...
    All you have to do is crouch down and enter through the part of the building that has been destroyed (it's on the left when looking at it from the front).

The brilliant thing is that enemies are too stupid to follow you into the building as apparently they don't know how to crouch walk! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    All you have to do is crouch down and enter through the part of the building that has been destroyed (it's on the left when looking at it from the front).

The brilliant thing is that enemies are too stupid to follow you into the building as apparently they don't know how to crouch walk! :awesome:
    Good shout sir!

ReputationRep:
    i've managed to do some spec ops missions on my own but then it sucks because i dont have a mic. missions like big brother require a lot of communication.

ReputationRep:

Omg I cannot believe you just dissed the turrets on that map! I've did that mission with a mate, moved from the petrol station to the building to the left which has another turret in along with a host of anti air and I used both the turrets. OVerall I got 77 kills with the turrets! :yep:

(wait wtf? someone been chaning the smilys around?!!? :eek: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Omg I cannot believe you just dissed the turrets on that map! I've did that mission with a mate, moved from the petrol station to the building to the left which has another turret in along with a host of anti air and I used both the turrets. OVerall I got 77 kills with the turrets! :yep:

(wait wtf? someone been chaning the smilys around?!!? :eek: )
    The emoticons seem fine to me. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    The emoticons seem fine to me. :confused:
    I swear I always used to have the :woo: guy but now it's the :shifty: guy in his place...

ReputationRep:
    I swear I always used to have the :woo: guy but now it's the :shifty: guy in his place...
    Used to have the :woo: guy where? :hmmmm2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Off topic :facepalm2: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Used to have the :woo: guy where? :hmmmm2:
    On the smilys tab when you're posting a reply...how can you not see it!?!

ReputationRep:
    On the smilys tab when you're posting a reply...how can you not see it!?!
    Oh I see! Those are the most used smilies on the right I'm pretty sure. So they always change around.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see! Those are the most used smilies on the right I'm pretty sure. So they always change around.
    Are you sure? :shifty:

Mine have been the same for like 2 years now :p:

Anyway, I didn't go to my lecture because the stuff we were gonna be doing I'd already done so do you wanna finish those 2 missions now?

ReputationRep:

Anyway, I didn't go to my lecture because the stuff we were gonna be doing I'd already done so do you wanna finish those 2 missions now?
    Sure, invite me when you're ready!

ReputationRep:

Well, they are messing around with smilies at the moment - or at least adding new ones soon!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=283

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Well, they are messing around with smilies at the moment - or at least adding new ones soon!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=283
    Yeah I saw that page. I was gonna send one in but I can't find it anymore

It was cool as well....

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.