Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got the Sega mega collections games whatever its called? I've just ordered it from Gamestation cos the list of games it has looks good and cos it was a tenner :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Has anyone got the Sega mega collections games whatever its called? I've just ordered it from Gamestation cos the list of games it has looks good and cos it was a tenner :p:
    :yep:

Bought it on saturday from ASDA for £10.

Haven't played it yet, due to MW2 & Uncharted 2 being rather awesome & being lent TW10 & NFS: Shift.

ReputationRep:
    I've borrowed Batman but I won't have time to play it until the weekend. What I fear is that I may not be able to keep my 100% trophy record with this game since I'm only borrowing it. Especially if I don't like it lol. Oh well, may as well get used to that since I expect FFXIV will be impossible to get all trophies.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Completed MW2 campaign on Veteren! :awesome:

Now... who wants to help me out on Spec Ops one day? :sexface:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Batman: Arkham Asylum £17.99

ReputationRep:
    I feel like an idiot for buying it for £30 now.

ReputationRep:
    Batman is FREAKING EPIC...great quality game...

My ps3 is going to be repaired next week... I saw a pretty good high street deal of assassin 2 + mw 2 + 250gig PS3 for 299 at hmv... anything better than that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)

My ps3 is going to be repaired next week... I saw a pretty good high street deal of assassin 2 + mw 2 + 250gig PS3 for 299 at hmv... anything better than that?
    Play have the same deal if you want to get it delivered, plus you can get £5 off and 1% cashback through Quidco (here).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    I feel like an idiot for buying it for £30 now.
    :ditto:
    Well, I payed £40 for it.
    :ashamed:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chernij)
    :ditto:
    Well, I payed £40 for it.
    :ashamed:

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I got Batman free from Lovefilm :proud:

ReputationRep:

Keep an eye on HUKD for the next week or so, you get some really good deals from supermarkets...

ReputationRep:
    Keep an eye on HUKD for the next week or so, you get some really good deals from supermarkets...
    sorry for sounding like a tool... but what is HUKD?

ReputationRep:
    sorry for sounding like a tool... but what is HUKD?
    HotUKDeals - one of the most useful sites that you'll find (after TSR, of course!). :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah like Illusionary say, basically people post deals for just about anything...you'll find spikeymike's deal further up the page was from HUKD too.

That along with Quidco are probably the most useful sites ever! :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    HUKD is amazing! Trade and sell things on there too. :sexface:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Does anyone want to help me out with Specs Ops, please :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:

I'll do it with ya if you really wanna finish them

Now here's something interesting I found:

http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/men/fhm-magazine.html

FHM are doing a deal whereby you subscribe to 12 months of their magazine and they give you AC2 for free. £30 to subscribe but you get about a fiver from Quidco so its like £25 altogether.

Ohhh...what would me parents think if it came through the post?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :mmm:

I'll do it with ya if you really wanna finish them

Now here's something interesting I found:

http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/men/fhm-magazine.html

FHM are doing a deal whereby you subscribe to 12 months of their magazine and they give you AC2 for free. £30 to subscribe but you get about a fiver from Quidco so its like £25 altogether.

Ohhh...what would me parents think if it came through the post?
    Oh yesh please! I'll have to add you first, or you add me: PSN: spikeymike09...

I'll be on in 5. and :fyi: if you have a headset, just tell me if I'm doing it wrong.

Edit;
    I'm on. Added you, please accept. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Oh yesh please! I'll have to add you first, or you add me: PSN: spikeymike09...

I'll go pop in the contact lenses :sexface: Be on in 5. and :fyi: if you have a headset, just tell me if I'm doing it wrong.
    Can't exactly do it without a headset can we...I just hope you've done some of the more annoying missions!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.