Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Now here's something interesting I found:

http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/men/fhm-magazine.html

FHM are doing a deal whereby you subscribe to 12 months of their magazine and they give you AC2 for free. £30 to subscribe but you get about a fiver from Quidco so its like £25 altogether.

Ohhh...what would me parents think if it came through the post?
    Well at least it's not a for her magazine :p:

ReputationRep:
    FHM is tame! Now if it was "Nuns Sucking Guns" magazine, i could see any parent getting peeved at their perverted son/daughter. :p:

EDIT: I wouldn't mind helping you out with Spec Ops, if you still need the help?

Need a few myself. Only problem is i don't have a mic, because i lost it moving house

ReputationRep:
    just popping in to say hi guys cause I havent been around , at the moment my t.v is broke so no ps3 for me I am behind on so many games and id hate to see spoilers and stuff from games ive not even touched yet I should be back in january at some point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omegaweapon1987)
    just popping in to say hi guys cause I havent been around , at the moment my t.v is broke so no ps3 for me I am behind on so many games and id hate to see spoilers and stuff from games ive not even touched yet I should be back in january at some point
    You can still post in here - there hasn't been any cases of spoilers being said for a while now! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    You can still post in here - there hasn't been any cases of spoilers being said for a while now! :yep:
    it just makes me jealous and sad as well lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omegaweapon1987)
    it just makes me jealous and sad as well lol
    Oh well. We'll see you back here in January then!

ReputationRep:
    yep! lol
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Bigmo7, thanks for playing Spec Ops with me! Much appreciated.

Unfortunately have to go to work now.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody here happen to play Killzone 2 and fancy helping create a small clan? All we need is like 4 people in total to be able to participate in leagues etc.

All the clans I've looked at are either too big or small and full of complete idiots.

If anybody is interested, the clan's site is at www.tdc.lex224.com and my PSN name is lexo224.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexicle)
    Anybody here happen to play Killzone 2 and fancy helping create a small clan? All we need is like 4 people in total to be able to participate in leagues etc.

All the clans I've looked at are either too big or small and full of complete idiots.

If anybody is interested, the clan's site is at www.tdc.lex224.com and my PSN name is lexo224.
    I've put your name and PSN ID on the OP. :yy:

Not sure how many people still play K2 online now that MW2 is here tbh.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I don't even have K2.

15 stars to go on Spec Op. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Not sure how many people still play K2 online now that MW2 is here tbh.
    Erm...I would have said the same thing like 2 weeks after KZ2 came out. I really hated the gameplay on that game, the sluggish controls drove me to the point of just giving up on that game...plus why didn't my health go back to the full level? After killing like 4 people I had a tenth of everyone elses health!

What's worse is that it was so hyped...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I don't even have K2.

15 stars to go on Spec Op. :sexface:
    If you still wanna do more spec ops for an hour or two I don't have nothing better to do, well I have uni work but it's not better :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    If you still wanna do more spec ops for an hour or two I don't have nothing better to do, well I have uni work but it's not better :p:
    Football is on at 4... :o: I too have uni work to do and study! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Football is on at 4... :o: I too have uni work to do and study! :woo:
    Oh yeh I keep forgetting about that..shame I don't have Sky sports :sad:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh yeh I keep forgetting about that..shame I don't have Sky sports :sad:
    Stream it. :ninja:

Sopcast is best. http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...90&part=sports

ReputationRep:
    Stream it. :ninja:

Sopcast is best. http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...90&part=sports
    Sky Player :yep: I usually use sopcast to watch the 3 o clock games though.

ReputationRep:
    :rant: :banghead: :mad2: :stomp: :facepalm2: Spent most of yesterday going through the single player to collect the intel, but missed one at the end on Contingency
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Where the nuke is fired from the torpedo.
    because it ended the level for me rather than me having to go to a certain point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    :rant: :banghead: :mad2: :stomp: :facepalm2: Spent most of yesterday going through the single player to collect the intel, but missed one at the end on Contingency
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Where the nuke is fired from the torpedo.
    because it ended the level for me rather than me having to go to a certain point.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Didn't know you could fire a nuke from a torpedo :p:

Guess you could try going on recruit and seeing if you can pick it up quickly?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Didn't know you could fire a nuke from a torpedo :p:

Guess you could try going on recruit and seeing if you can pick it up quickly?
    :awesome: I think he meant the submarine...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.