Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Jump down from the camping bit... but there's flipping juggernaut coming towards you as go down.
    Yeah if there's only one you can take it out with your Intervention without too much trouble.

Geoff, said Wetworks is a piece of cake! :lolwut: And thank you! :jumphug:

Edit:
    About the headset, my dad has a bluetooth headset for his phone... would that work on the PS3?
    ...Yeah my bad. I confused it with the mission where you have to breach in the Gulag level!

Wetworks is hard!

Yes your Dads headset will work.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Yeah if there's only one you can take it out with your Intervention without too much trouble.

...Yeah my bad. I confused it with the mission where you have to breach in the Gulag level!

Wetworks is hard!

Yes your Dads headset will work.
    Well clearly my sniping skills aren't up to scratch.

Oh I see, Wetworks is hard now. FFS. :rofl:

And yay for my dad's headset! :awesome:

ReputationRep:

Once you manage to get your first hit with the rifle, the rest are easy as he won't shoot at you for a second or two as he will be hunched over from the bullet. That's enough time for you to shoot at him again.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Once you manage to get your first hit with the rifle, the rest are easy as he won't shoot at you for a second or two as he will be hunched over from the bullet. That's enough time for you to shoot at him again.
    I wish I could say that... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could say that... :rolleyes:
    You could always practice by doing that last Echo spec ops mission over and over again! :borat:

As long as there's no one else shooting at you, you should be able to take him out with a sniper rifle without too much hassle. If you think about it, you're aiming at the juggernaut using the scope. So once you hit him, you don't really have to put too much effort into aiming at him again as you're already "locked on" in a sense.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, did you hear that Andy Murray got dumped by his girlfriend because he was hooked on MW2 on the PS3 and spent hours and hours playing on it?

:rofl:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh yeah, did you hear that Andy Murray got dumped by his girlfriend because he was hooked on MW2 on the PS3 and spent hours and hours playing on it?

:rofl:
    I wonder what his PSN ID is... I bet he is :awesome: at MW2.

ReputationRep:
    Really? Murray's bird dumped him because of that? Damn!

I know if i had a g/f as fit as her, i'd be playing on her, not my PS3 or MW2. (hope my g/f doesn't read this.. *Delete history me thinks..* :lol: ) :eek2:

(Original post by Illusionary)
    I found the bet place to be in the main room, behind the computer and just in front of the windows on the right hand side of the room as you enter. From there you should be able to take out anyone coming in from the entrance in the room to the left, as well as those entering through the main door.
    I actually managed it from there earlier on! Took me too damn long. I tried the room on the right, but they just muller'd me with Flashbangs & grenades

Finally finished it on Veteren, something i am never doing again. That said, the last bit was quite easy. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what his PSN ID is... I bet he is :awesome: at MW2.
    His PSN ID is: Him_Tenman

I wonder if he disguises his voice over MP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)

I know if i had a g/f as fit as her, i'd be playing on her, not my PS3 or MW2. (hope my g/f doesn't read this.. *Delete history me thinks..* :lol: ) :eek2:

I actually managed it from there earlier on! Took me too damn long. I tried the room on the right, but they just muller'd me with Flashbangs & grenades

Finally finished it on Veteren, something i am never doing again. That said, the last bit was quite easy. :woo:
    :teehee:

Well done on completing it on veteran! :yep:

You going for the platinum?

ReputationRep:
    :teehee:

Well done on completing it on veteran! :yep:

You going for the platinum?
    Thank you

And yeap, i'll go for the platinum! Will take a while mind, but i reckon i'll have it just after new year or Feb 2010.. :teeth:

Depending on what other games i play in the mean time :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

Some of the veteran missions are based on luck anyway. :p: :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Some of the veteran missions are based on luck anyway. :p: :congrats:
    Sure are! :p:

Especially after the bit i took about 600 years to get past! Running away from that place & i got killed about 50million times.

Good feeling completing it though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Sure are! :p:

Especially after the bit i took about 600 years to get past! Running away from that place & i got killed about 50million times.

Good feeling completing it though :yep:
    Yep. I'm so glad I don't ever have to do that mission again. If you think about it, it's quite a silly mission:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You keep dying in that mansion or trying to escape from it, but in a few minutes Shepard kills you and Ghost anyway, so all that work was for nothing!

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I'm so glad I don't ever have to do that mission again. If you think about it, it's quite a silly mission:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You keep dying in that mansion or trying to escape from it, but in a few minutes Shepard kills you and Ghost anyway, so all that work was for nothing!
    :lol:

So true! :yep:

But it's all worth it in the end.. Kind of.. :ninja:

one thing that was a bit weird in SP, why aren't there any juggernauts? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    one thing that was a bit weird in SP, why aren't there any juggernauts? :confused:
    Would you really want to make Veteran harder...? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have ideas of games that girls would like? i need some...... =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jester)
    Err, only insofar as I have an idea of games that guys would like?

What games does she like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jester)
    LittleBigPlanet

Buzz Quiz TV

Guitar Hero/Rock Band

ReputationRep:

lol I don't mind the bits in between on Wetworks its just the last breach that does my nut in, you spend like 10 mins walking through the level only to kill a hostage or blow up some stupidly placed c4!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.