Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ‘Tis the PixelJunk Season…

PixelJunk Shooter's got a release date - next Thursday, 10 December. Anyone interested? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    ‘Tis the PixelJunk Season…

PixelJunk Shooter's got a release date - next Thursday, 10 December. Anyone interested? :holmes:
    I loved PJ Monsters, not so keen on PJ Eden though...but Racers was good too so I'm kinda interested :p:

I hope they release a demo.

The guy that did the interviewing was a bit weird, I reckon I could have done a better job! :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    See on Burnout Paradise...

Send a Mugshot or Smugshot
    Awarded for sending a Mugshot or Smugshot to another player during an online game (requires a USB camera to be connected)

Does it have to be an eyetoy or can it be any old webcam? Or be clever and just transfer a random picture from a pen drive?

ReputationRep:
    You can get Borderlands for £25 off Amazon right now.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    You can get Borderlands for £25 off Amazon right now.
    £22.99 :grin:

Edit:
    The price has gone up to £32 on the actual site. :facepalm2: God damn HUKD.

Edit2:
    I'm playing Burnout, party of 8, 8 rounds on my own just to get a trophy, I've hit a new low. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    £22.99 :grin:

Edit:
    The price has gone up to £32 on the actual site. :facepalm2: God damn HUKD.

Edit2:
    I'm playing Burnout, party of 8, 8 rounds on my own just to get a trophy, I've hit a new low. :facepalm2:
    :zomg:

You have gone to the dark side!

ReputationRep:
    I am soooo getting pixeljunk shooter, it looks amazing!

edit: @spikeymike I can't see your profile name at all now, is it just my computer being its usual self? Also... my brother and I did that 8 player 8 round thing
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by darkos87)
    I am soooo getting pixeljunk shooter, it looks amazing!

edit: @spikeymike I can't see your profile name at all now, is it just my computer being its usual self? Also... my brother and I did that 8 player 8 round thing
    It's deliberately camoflagued. :sexface:

I've only completed 47% of Burnout?! :woo: :lolwut: 69% of the trophies though. :erm:

Edit:
    Does anything think the new Ratchet & Clank sounds like Crackin' Time where in fact it's called Crack in Time?

ReputationRep:
    It's deliberately camoflagued. :sexface:

I've only completed 47% of Burnout?! :woo: :lolwut: 69% of the trophies though. :erm:

Edit:
    Does anything think the new Ratchet & Clank sounds like Crackin' Time where in fact it's called Crack in Time?
    No, I think that's just you. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Hay guise!

So I bought a PS3 today so now I can post in this society. Yay! I was offered a 3 year insurance deal at Comet for £49.99 so I took it, but I can cancel it within 45 days without charge, so I was wondering if there's anywhere on the internet where I can get a similar length of deal for cheaper?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quadruple_twist)
    Hay guise!

So I bought a PS3 today so now I can post in this society. Yay! I was offered a 3 year insurance deal at Comet for £49.99 so I took it, but I can cancel it within 45 days without charge, so I was wondering if there's anywhere on the internet where I can get a similar length of deal for cheaper?

Cheers
    Welcome!

I got my 3 year warranty for £35 from Gamestation. But I think you need to have bought the console from that shop to get the warranty.

Have a look in Amazon. Should find three year warranties for much less than £49.99 there.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    No, I think that's just you. :teehee:
    :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Arsenal :teehee: :rofl:

(Original post by quadruple_twist)
    Hay guise!

Cheers
    O hai! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome!

I got my 3 year warranty for £35 from Gamestation. But I think you need to have bought the console from that shop to get the warranty.

Have a look in Amazon. Should find three year warranties for much less than £49.99 there.
    :five:

I got mine from GS to with the 3 year warranty, I've used it on the controllers and now all my controllers are brand new! :p:

And my Blu-Ray remote arrived today!! Which I only bought for a tenner thanks to HUKD! :woo:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: :toofunny:

I have yet to use that on my mates!

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :fuhrer:

Bigger fish to fry tbh!

(Original post by bigmo7)
    :five:

I got mine from GS to with the 3 year warranty, I've used it on the controllers and now all my controllers are brand new! :p:

And my Blu-Ray remote arrived today!! Which I only bought for a tenner thanks to HUKD! :woo:
    That's a great idea! Were your controllers actually broken, or did you "accidentally" dip them in a bucket of water?

If only I could trade in my sole remaining sixaxis controller for a DS3. Having one sixaxis and three DS3s is just annoying...

ReputationRep:
    That's a great idea! Were your controllers actually broken, or did you "accidentally" dip them in a bucket of water?

If only I could trade in my sole remaining sixaxis controller for a DS3. Having one sixaxis and three DS3s is just annoying...
    Well you know the analogue thingy, their top layer had come loose to it kept slipping....I went in and gave it to them and they gave me a new one, I've done that three times now so I have 3 new DS3's...

I had a SIXAXIS one too so I thought I'd trade it in with my old 60gb PS3 but I accidentally traded in a DS3 instead! :facepalm:

But then when my 250gb was playing up I put in my old SIXAXIS controller and they didn't notice! :woo:

Now I have 3 DS3's instead of 2 DS3's and a SIXAXIS....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Well you know the analogue thingy, their top layer had come loose to it kept slipping....I went in and gave it to them and they gave me a new one, I've done that three times now so I have 3 new DS3's...

I had a SIXAXIS one too so I thought I'd trade it in with my old 60gb PS3 but I accidentally traded in a DS3 instead! :facepalm:

But then when my 250gb was playing up I put in my old SIXAXIS controller and they didn't notice! :woo:

Now I have 3 DS3's instead of 2 DS3's and a SIXAXIS....
    All three of my DS3s are in fairly good condition anyway, so hopefully I shouldn't need to get any of them replaced.

Not much point selling a sixaxis on eBay either as they'll probably sell for £3 or something...

ReputationRep:
    All three of my DS3s are in fairly good condition anyway, so hopefully I shouldn't need to get any of them replaced.

Not much point selling a sixaxis on eBay either as they'll probably sell for £3 or something...
    Just keep it and when friends come round just let the n00b use it :rofl:

I just need to get rid of the Madcatz controller I have cos if you press more than 2 buttons at a time it loses connection and needs to be re-paired with the PS3! Not good when you're in a dogfight on Warhawk and you're plane becomes a sitting duck!

ReputationRep:

Can't believe it's been so long already!

http://kotaku.com/5417798/happy-15th...ay-playstation

ReputationRep:
    Seems like only yesterday that we had to make do with **** games like Ridge Racer & amazing ones like Pandemonium & Blazing Dragons :eek:

Look where we are now!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.