Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    I decided that I haven't played enough Wipeout to warrant getting Fury yet...
    ditto. I found out just how much content there was in the original game trying to trophy whore it Plus I didn't touch the online at all... But I might get the update just for the zone battle, looks soooo awesome. and you can play it 2player splitscreen as well.

ReputationRep:
    I have :sad: EDIT: The online is WIN now they have a ranking system. :awesome: Which has been out a fair while for the record, but you may not have known that :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    ditto. I found out just how much content there was in the original game trying to trophy whore it Plus I didn't touch the online at all... But I might get the update just for the zone battle, looks soooo awesome. and you can play it 2player splitscreen as well.
    eliminator is better than zone battle. it's total chaos but very fun!

ReputationRep:
    bah, damn you choad. now i'm going to buy it and then get epic pwned over and over haha. *goes to buy*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Zero Punctuation Review of Wii Sports Resort

Off subject but whatever... This guy's a legend - the cycling bit: :toofunny:
    r o t f l

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omicronlyrae)
    bah, damn you choad. now i'm going to buy it and then get epic pwned over and over haha. *goes to buy*
    good decision! the menu screen is worth the price of admission imo. soooooo preeettyyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I got this T mobile walk n web broadband thing, how do get my PS3 hooked with online play?

HELP plz!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webstersss)
    Hey guys I got this T mobile walk n web broadband thing, how do get my PS3 hooked with online play?

HELP plz!
    I doubt it'll work very well at all tbh...

You'd need to plug the USB broadband dongle into your computer, connect your PS3 to your computer with an ethernet cable, then share your connection in your computer's network settings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james99)
    I doubt it'll work very well at all tbh...

You'd need to plug the USB broadband dongle into your computer, connect your PS3 to your computer with an ethernet cable, then share your connection in your computer's network settings.
    Hmm what broadband would you suggest?

BT?

ReputationRep:
    I'm only 2 trophies away from a platinum on TW10 now. They're not difficult, just ones that you gain over time while playing. For example earning 5mil money online.

ReputationRep:
    COD4 is just turning gay now, don't know how the hell it happened but everyone just started glitching again flying all over the map. Can't even have any more decent games now, seeing as how people manage to fly the entire lenght of the map as soon as the game starts. wtf!?

ReputationRep:
    cod4 has passed its expiry date :yep:

Warhawk major now guys 110k points reached 4 minutes ago :love:

ReputationRep:
    not played COD4 for a while now

i've been lame and been on the COD WAW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewait)
    COD4 is just turning gay now, don't know how the hell it happened but everyone just started glitching again flying all over the map. Can't even have any more decent games now, seeing as how people manage to fly the entire lenght of the map as soon as the game starts. wtf!?
    This stupid game save glitch. It started happening a few days ago and is now totally out of control. Literally every game I played tonight for about 2 hours was infested with these glitching pests who felt this was the best way to play the game. For the first time since I started playing this game, I stopped playing the online because I didn't want to rather than tiredness.

ReputationRep:
    Hi PSN : MaccyG___

Games: COD4 and WaW, Fifa 08, and soon to have MW2

ReputationRep:
    PS3 slim console listed on german amazon. Can we expect great things from sony this fall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaccyG)
    Hi PSN : MaccyG___

Games: COD4 and WaW, Fifa 08, and soon to have MW2
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    PS3 slim console listed on german amazon. Can we expect great things from sony this fall?
    nope. not now, not ever. sony are run by primates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choad)
    nope. not now, not ever. sony are run by primates.
    Uncharted!

ReputationRep:
    lol well sony marketing DEFINITELY are run by primates. As is sony R&D, people have been clamouring for a 2nd analog stick on the psp, but guess what they redesign it to lose the UMD functionality and then cost 100 pounds more than the current model.

Thank god there are franchises such as god of war, metal gear solid and uncharted (now I've added infamous,motorstorm and the quirky psn titles) which make me love my ps3 still.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.