Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    But i remember hearing/seeing that you achieve something via the riot shield, something like: Use it to crush a enemy with 1 blow.
    :dontknow:

I didn't think there was, why don't you check?

ReputationRep:
    How do people change the colour of their profile thing in the XMB in the friend list part?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    :dontknow:

I didn't think there was, why don't you check?
    I don't there is any way to get someone with one hit using the riot shield only (maybe on hardcore but I've never tried). The riot shield is pretty damn awesome! Especially on Terminal if you get someone stuck on the plane! Ahhh the fun you can have with that! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    How do people change the colour of their profile thing in the XMB in the friend list part?
    Go on your profile (which requires syncing your trophies) and there to the left there should be a little colour pad, click on it and pick away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Go on your profile (which requires syncing your trophies) and there to the left there should be a little colour pad, click on it and pick away!
    Damn that trophy syncing error :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Damn that trophy syncing error :mad:
    Yup! It took me ages to get it to sync, try getting a couple of trophies then syncing it...seems to help with me. I haven't bothered to change my profile colour. I'm a man of simple tastes

ReputationRep:
    Found out the error's going to be fixed:
    http://boardsus.playstation.com/play...read.id=507280

Only 4 days until I can change my profile colour :woo:
    And thanks bigmo7 for the information on how to change it

Yup! It took me ages to get it to sync, try getting a couple of trophies then syncing it...seems to help with me. I haven't bothered to change my profile colour. I'm a man of simple tastes
    I have done I got loads yesterday (updating games + trophies reappearing after new trophies etc.) and it still hasn't work. I'll try in 4 days time

ReputationRep:

If you keep attempting to sync, it will eventually work. It just may take 20 attempts that's all..

ReputationRep:
    If you keep attempting to sync, it will eventually work. It just may take 20 attempts that's all..
    Might try that then!

ReputationRep:

I have done I got loads yesterday (updating games + trophies reappearing after new trophies etc.) and it still hasn't work. I'll try in 4 days time
    No problem, but that maintenance will probably be delayed until Jelember of 2040 :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Might try that then!
    Did doing it at low traffic time not work? i.e. 6am or 1am...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Did doing it at low traffic time not work? i.e. 6am or 1am...
    :ashamed: I haven't tried that yet. I got sent to bed at 10pm last night Hopefully I can persuade my parents to let me stay up until 1am to fix it.
    Being 16 is horrible
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :ashamed: I haven't tried that yet. I got sent to bed at 10pm last night Hopefully I can persuade my parents to let me stay up until 1am to fix it.
    Being 16 is horrible
    Could just wake up earlier.

ReputationRep:
    6 a.m? I could only dream of waking up that early...actually at 6 a.m I probably am dreaming

I managed to get up 9 in the morning one time though! :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    6 a.m? I could only dream of waking up that early...actually at 6 a.m I probably am dreaming

I managed to get up 9 in the morning one time though! :woo:
    I wake up at 8 everyday. :sexface: Though it can vary after a night out! :rofl:

----

@Geoff: Well done Arsenal. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Good point... but I have to say, I'd rather have a nice lie-in, as much as I love my trophies.

ReputationRep:

----

@Geoff: Well done Arsenal. :sexface:
    Indeed. :jive:

Back on track! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    At 8? You must be mad...during Uni I've managed to get up roughly at around 12 ish on average. Though I've missed next to no lectures which is quite an achievement!

ReputationRep:
    At 8? You must be mad...during Uni I've managed to get up roughly at around 12 ish on average. Though I've missed next to no lectures which is quite an achievement!
    You should get a trophy just for that :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have to get the bus to uni, takes 40 mins, and I'm in at 10 everyday for uni.

Indeed. :jive:

Back on track! :woo:
    Liverpool v Arsenal next weekend if you didn't already know. :sexface:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.