Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Do you actually watch it or just curious to see what the fuss is about? :sexface:

I want to watch it but I can't download it because I'm at uni. :ninja:

Anyone got a stream? :ninja:
    Yeah I do watch it. The first season was brilliant, but now they're sort of rehashing the same jokes over and over. Still worth watching though. :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Still can't watch it... internet is horrendously slow at uni today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Yeah I do watch it. The first season was brilliant, but now they're sort of rehashing the same jokes over and over. Still worth watching though. :yep:
    I totally agree, the episodes seem a bit samey, but they are all really funny most of the time. I do feel guilty that I'm understanding most of the jokes in context most of the time

Much better than heroes, god that was an epic fail of a series... lost faith in it when Gabriel/Sylar became all crazy/emo in the middle of 3rd season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    I totally agree, the episodes seem a bit samey, but they are all really funny most of the time. I do feel guilty that I'm understanding most of the jokes in context most of the time

Much better than heroes, god that was an epic fail of a series... lost faith in it when Gabriel/Sylar became all crazy/emo in the middle of 3rd season.
    Yep, Heroes has been terrible this season so far. I'm kind of glad that it's taking its usual Winter break! :teeth:

I wouldn't say TBBT is really funny most of the time right now though, definitely not lol funny like in season 1.

ReputationRep:
    New firmware update (3.15) out soon:

http://kotaku.com/5421581/ps3-update...psp-minis-maxi

"The update also adds PS3 data transfer functionality, giving those upgrading to a newer model the ability to connect two consoles via a LAN cable and swap data."

Pretty useful.

ReputationRep:
    I got a code for God of War 3 demo, but can't redeem it, the store seems to be down.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Sheldon has a ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wii. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Sheldon has a ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wii. :facepalm2:
    lol, the PS3 is neglected in TBBT... :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    lol, the PS3 is neglected in TBBT... :emo:
    No doubt. As is COD.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    MW2 homophobic easter egg :teehee:

got GOW3 demo code :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Late to the party, but Uncharted 2 = AWESOME

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    Late to the party, but Uncharted 2 = AWESOME

:getmecoat:
    Hell yeah it is! No worries you're not late to it or anything, I'll be playing it again over Christmas!

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

Tryed playing it earlier, but the 222 minutes it would take to download the latest update didn't appeal to me in the slightest.

And before you say my internet sucks balls, i was downloading the new episode of TBBT.

Should be GOTY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    :ditto:

Tryed playing it earlier, but the 222 minutes it would take to download the latest update didn't appeal to me in the slightest.

And before you say my internet sucks balls, i was downloading the new episode of TBBT.

Should be GOTY!
    Totally agree. I was much more encapsulated with the Campaign of Uncharted 2 than I was by that of MW2 (that's not to say MW2's Campaign wasn't good or anything, just not AS good). Of course MW2's multiplayer is much better (again, I tried Uncharted 2's and it was actually quite good, just not AS good).

I'd like to echo someone's sentiments from on here a while back (can't remember whose); there should be a Single-player GOTY and Multiplayer GOTY.

ReputationRep:
    Yakuza 3 coming to Westerners.

GT5 demo will not have crash damage.

ReputationRep:
    This is what 336 PS3s look like:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What's the purpose of it all? Did it for the lulz? :awesome:

Edit:
    Oh wait, the link is above the picture. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I dunno about the current ones but the new 2200 console cluster will be for this:

from: http://kotaku.com/5410705/us-air-for...playstation-3s

This cluster will then be put to work grinding out better ways to process high-res radar images, video footage, as well as research on "neuromorphic computing"

ReputationRep:
    They are trying to run god of war 3 :coma:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.