Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    From the games I've played , not many people even have headsets .
    is it good? whats the gameplay like?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone elses PS3 Slim click ?

Whilst I'm playing it , I hear it click loudly. Or is only my one ?
    My 40gb Phat clicks. I think it's just the data being loaded from the HDD.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My phat 40GB PS3 doesn't click... Just found a PS3 eye on HUKD for sale... bidded £10 delivered. I await a response. :ninja:

Thought I'd get one anyway and not just for Burnout, it has a mic in it so I thought I could use that in game, if need be,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I don't know anyone that has one... might just have to buy one...
    My phat 40GB PS3 doesn't click... Just found a PS3 eye on HUKD for sale... bidded £10 delivered. I await a response. :ninja:

Thought I'd get one anyway and not just for Burnout, it has a mic in it so I thought I could use that in game, if need be,
    Buying a PS Eye for the main reason that you want to get a trophy! :sigh:

You have stooped to new levels!

Does anyone elses PS3 Slim click ?

Whilst I'm playing it , I hear it click loudly. Or is only my one ?
    I think my Slim clicks occasionally, but not enough for me to think there's a problem with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    i don't get how MAG will work. 256 people online in the same game, talking will be utter chaos no?
    I played the beta once then I gave up...it wasn't that exciting for some reason.

:sexface:

I can't do the 'Send mugshot trophy' :sad: Webcam doesn't work. :sad: (Burnout Paradise)
    Ha! My Eyetoy worked fine :p: :rofl:

From the games I've played , not many people even have headsets .
    Most people don't use headsets when they're not playing with friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    So what's the next big game coming to the PS3? Bioshock 2? :hmmmm2:
    It could be Bayonetta, if that's your kind of game (try the demo). Otherwise, yeah I'd say Bioshock 2 - I didn't care much for MAG myself.

I've still got a bit of a backlog to pick up from the past year - Assassin's Creed 2, Ratchet and Clank and Infamous (sill not played it :o:) come to mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    It could be Bayonetta, if that's your kind of game (try the demo). Otherwise, yeah I'd say Bioshock 2 - I didn't care much for MAG myself.

I've still got a bit of a backlog to pick up from the past year - Assassin's Creed 2, Ratchet and Clank and Infamous (sill not played it :o:) come to mind.
    I'll try out the demo for Bayonetta, but I don't think I'll like it.

:zomg:

You've NOT played inFamous yet?! :gasp:

Play it now! :jive:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Ha! My Eyetoy worked fine :p: :rofl:
    I never had a PS2.

ReputationRep:
    I'll try out the demo for Bayonetta, but I don't think I'll like it.
    I wasn't a great fan either, though I know that I'm supposed to like it! :dontknow:

:zomg:

You've NOT played inFamous yet?! :gasp:

Play it now! :jive:
    Well, I've played the demo if that makes up for it at all (I'd guess that it doesn't, though :o:). I saw recently that it was supposed to be coming out in the Platinum range about now (I've not checked if it's actually out yet), but I'll make sure that I get it at Christmas if not before... :yes:

Edit: post number 4,000! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I never had a PS2.
    :mmm: So it's my fault then? :p:

I wasn't a great fan either, though I know that I'm supposed to like it! :dontknow:

Well, I've played the demo if that makes up for it at all (I'd guess that it doesn't, though :o:). I saw recently that it was supposed to be coming out in the Platinum range about now (I've not checked if it's actually out yet), but I'll make sure that I get it at Christmas if not before... :yes:

It doesn't make up for it. The game is a helluva lot better than the demo was!

P.S It's already out on Platinum...
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/54866...-13-99-zavvi-w

ReputationRep:

Congrats on the 4,000!

No its doesn't make up for it. You have to play the actual game! :coma:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :mmm: So it's my fault then? :p:

:yep:

Is inFamous good? I might get it for Xmas. Sounds interesting...

ReputationRep:

Well it has trophies if that's what you want to know. :indiff:

:rofl:

It's a really good game imo...I finished it pretty quickly...I've just gotta get all the blast shards now to get platinum...I CBA!!!!! I have no patience when it comes to stuff like that....

ReputationRep:

Looks like I'm not the only one then, at least! :p:

£14 looks very tempting - I think I'll pick that up tomorrow when I'm not using an open network any longer - thanks for the link. :top2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Well it has trophies if that's what you want to know. :indiff:

:rofl:

It's a really good game imo...I finished it pretty quickly...I've just gotta get all the blast shards now to get platinum...I CBA!!!!! I have no patience when it comes to stuff like that....
    Trophies... :gah: :sexface:

You platinum'd MW2, surely you can platinum any other game? Unless you're naff at other games... :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Trophies... :gah: :sexface:

You platinum'd MW2, surely you can platinum any other game? Unless you're naff at other games... :teehee:
    Mw2 was easy...I just can't spend the time doing a game I don't enjoy trying to get trophies for it...I've got like 5/6 games more than half complete but I'll probably never get round getting platinum for them...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Mw2 was easy...I just can't spend the time doing a game I don't enjoy trying to get trophies for it...I've got like 5/6 games more than half complete but I'll probably never get round getting platinum for them...
    Fifa is a game I will never complete. :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    i didn't know fifa was a game you CAN complete. i've never actually played a fifa game in my life, hench knowing absolutely nothing about it!

ReputationRep:
    Guys I cant sign in on PSN, it won't let me. There's nothing wrong with my internet connection since iplayer works. What seems the problem? It just occured now.

ReputationRep:
    i'm signed in fine

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.