(Original post by geoff_yin)

:hahaha: :lol: :mmm:
    LOL - brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Wow.. That seriously sucks :lol:

ReputationRep:
    classic

ReputationRep:
    I used the new data transfer utility (from firmware 3.15) last night and it's great, a lot better and easier than the backup/restore utility. It literally mirrors your old PS3 on your new one, you don't have to download PSN games/demos, wallpapers, re-setup your settings or any of that crap, it's exactly the same as it was on my original PS3. Just remember to sync your trophies first, I lost quite a few which I'm not sure I'll be able to get back without restarting my Burnout game.
    Also, it copies copy-protected save games so I haven't lost my Killzone game :woo:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    I used the new data transfer utility (from firmware 3.15) last night and it's great, a lot better and easier than the backup/restore utility. It literally mirrors your old PS3 on your new one, you don't have to download PSN games/demos, wallpapers, re-setup your settings or any of that crap, it's exactly the same as it was on my original PS3. Just remember to sync your trophies first, I lost quite a few which I'm not sure I'll be able to get back without restarting my Burnout game.
    Also, it copies copy-protected save games so I haven't lost my Killzone game :woo:.
    :zomg:

Sweet! :woo:

Hmm Dragon Ages : Origins....£24.97

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-A...0653316&sr=8-2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Hmm Dragon Ages : Origins....£24.97

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-A...0653316&sr=8-2
    I keep thinking that I want this but haven't really found out enough about the game to convince myself to buy it. £25 is a good price though - I don't think there's anything better around at the moment, though there have been a few places selling it for a couple of quid less briefly.

Would you care to convince me one way or the other?

(Original post by Illusionary)
    I keep thinking that I want this but haven't really found out enough about the game to convince myself to buy it. £25 is a good price though - I don't think there's anything better around at the moment, though there have been a few places selling it for a couple of quid less briefly.

Would you care to convince me one way or the other?
    Well, i've never played it myself :ninja:

But it's supposed to be one of those games like Oblivion or Fallout :coma: I will definitely buy this but not yet because a) exams soon b) i want to buy it at the rock bottom price after my exams :p: .......
    As for convincing you....hmmm :hmmmm:......1) relatively cheap :yep: 2) great reviews http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...agonageorigins 3) my brilliant instincts tell me it's a gorgeous game :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Woooohooooooooo, Uncharted 1 platinum! :king1:

That's both the Uncharted's platinum'd.

ReputationRep:
    Woooohooooooooo, Uncharted 1 platinum! :king1:

That's both the Uncharted's platinum'd.
    :congrats: Nicely done! I really ought to give that one another go myelf at some point.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/6262.html

You know you want this ****.

ReputationRep:
    $5000.. Nice :lol:

What a beast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :congrats: Nicely done! I really ought to give that one another go myelf at some point.
    Thanks, it's pretty easy to be honest, the only difficult/really time consuming one is completing it on crushing, the vast majority of others you get just from playing it through.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, it's pretty easy to be honest, the only difficult/really time consuming one is completing it on crushing, the vast majority of others you get just from playing it through.
    Yep, that's the only one that I have left to do.

ReputationRep:
    Woop Arsenal won!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Waterstorm)
    http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/6262.html

You know you want this ****.
    I just a basic PS3 Slim. :puppyeyes: I don't want no gold **** on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    :zomg:

Sweet! :woo:
    Thanks for the rep ;D

I repped you aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Woop Arsenal won!
    :jive:

We needed that win so badly!

What's new in the world of the PS3 today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    Thanks for the rep ;D

I repped you aswell
    You're welcome, and thanks.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.