Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    :jive:

We needed that win so badly!

What's new in the world of the PS3 today?
    Don't know if it's been mentioned but Uncharted 2 was named Game of the Year at the Spike TV Awards. Fantastic game so it's no real surprise! MW2 was a runner up, but it would be have been surprising if it won since it only came out a couple of weeks ago.

Oh and Unchartered 2 was named PS3 game of the year too!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Don't know if it's been mentioned but Uncharted 2 was named Game of the Year at the Spike TV Awards. Fantastic game so it's no real surprise! MW2 was a runner up, but it would be have been surprising if it won since it only came out a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah... from Spike TV, probably the least prestigous award possible. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    an award is an award nonetheless.

ReputationRep:

Nice! :jive:

Tbh I enjoyed MW2 more than Uncharted 2, but I think it's purely because I prefer FPSs than TPSs - I actually wanted to get the platinum in MW2 for god's sake! :p:

Uncharted 2 was still an unbelievably good game though.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    an award is an award nonetheless.
    :hmmm: This is not just any award, this is an M&S award. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Uncharted 2 should get a proper award. I love that game! ♥

Plus the girl in it (i won't name any names), if she was real, would possibly be the fittest girl on earth. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Uncharted 2 should get a proper award. I love that game! ♥

Plus the girl in it (i won't name any names), if she was real, would possibly be the fittest girl on earth. :eek:
    Shame the real life actress who plays her isn't all that. :indiff:

Unless you're talking about the blonde. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Shame the real life actress who plays her isn't all that. :indiff:

Unless you're talking about the blonde. :ninja:
    Are you kidding me? Claudia Black is rahter devine. Granted she isn't exactly as "hot and sexy" as the dark haired beauty from U2.. But she is still kinda sweet!

Nah, not the blonde, she looks rough and her voice sounds like she needs to clear her throat all the time.

Although saying that, the one in real life that does the voice is quite fine :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Are you kidding me? Claudia Black is rahter devine. Granted she isn't exactly as "hot and sexy" as the dark haired beauty from U2.. But she is still kinda sweet!

Nah, not the blonde, she looks rough and her voice sounds like she needs to clear her throat all the time.

Although saying that, the one in real life that does the voice is quite fine :eek:
    Meh, the real life actress who plays the blonde is much nicer than the real life actress who plays the brunette imo. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, the real life actress who plays the blonde is much nicer than the real life actress who plays the brunette imo. :dontknow:
    names, we need names!

ReputationRep:
    names, we need names!
    IMDB is your friend:

Emily Rose plays Elena

Claudia Black plays Chloe
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    IMDB is your friend:

Emily Rose plays Elena

Claudia Black plays Chloe
    Emily Rose looks a bit like a younger Elisha Cuthbert. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Emily Rose looks a bit like a younger Elisha Cuthbert. :hmmm:
    And that's bad because...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    And that's bad because...
    It's not. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    I'm going to play COD5 today. See if anyone is still playing online/Nazi Zombies

I love that game more than MW.
    me too something more gripping with it imo

spec ops is good but just doesnt have exactly what i am looking for, zombies is always different too, you never get the same game, spec ops you fail a level and you just make slight alterations

ReputationRep:
    Didn't really like Nazi Zombies if I'm honest. Mainly because I played it by myself most of the time...

ReputationRep:
    Didn't really like Nazi Zombies if I'm honest. Mainly because I played it by myself most of the time...
    ahh see geoff your missing out dude

if you still have waw and feel like it over chrimbo then def give me a shout - me and my psn mate <give u his psn via pm if you want love it> he also has mw2 and is a legend - real nice bloke

failing that me u spikeymikeand sum1 else could have a crack - or if you really do not like it then sod ya :teeth: <jokes!>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    ahh see geoff your missing out dude

if you still have waw and feel like it over chrimbo then def give me a shout - me and my psn mate <give u his psn via pm if you want love it> he also has mw2 and is a legend - real nice bloke

failing that me u spikeymikeand sum1 else could have a crack - or if you really do not like it then sod ya :teeth: <jokes!>
    Heh, no can do I'm afraid - didn't take my PS3 home with me. I've still got the game though.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What's going here? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    What's going here? :hmmm:
    Nazi Zombies sometime?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.