Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah , I read that the GT5 demo is really compressed to fit it as 200mb.

So dont expect this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TXpXclylWg
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    Look at the snow outside !
    I know! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I know! :yep:
    I deleted my post thinking it was in the wrong section :rolleyes:

Oh well, no school tomorrow so no business mock

ReputationRep:
    I know!
    is it snowing

not here tho its supposed to be :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yep it's heavily snowing where I am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Yep it's heavily snowing where I am.
    Outside my home, according to BBC weather is light snow . Yet it is setting on the roads very fast so I am anticipating the Heavy Snow that BBC has at 6am. So thats no school confimed :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Outside my home, according to BBC weather is light snow . Yet it is setting on the roads very fast so I am anticipating the Heavy Snow that BBC has at 6am. So thats no school confimed :woo:
    Fortunately I'm no longer at school anyway! :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    PS3 is stuck on 98%! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :confused: Try not looking at it for a while, then look back and it will be done :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :confused: Try not looking at it for a while, then look back and it will be done :p:
    It's done. :party: Phatty has left the room :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol Mr slow internet!

Btw I can't believe you didn't know your DS3 controller

You are not a true PS3er. Get out! :p:

I can't wait for my driving lesson tomorrow in the snow! ^^
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    lol Mr slow internet!

Btw I can't believe you didn't know your DS3 controller

You are not a true PS3er. Get out! :p:

I can't wait for my driving lesson tomorrow in the snow! ^^
    Don't think it's internet related? I was transferring data. :yep:

Sorry Mr Know It All. :getmecoat: :p:

It's fun driving in the snow, keep to low revs though.

OMG :eek:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/...#comment-45864

ReputationRep:
    Looks as if it'll cost like £200! :yikes:

I really hope they launch the stand alone version of the GoW collection, as I don't want to buy the special edition GoW III just to be able to play GoW I & II first...

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    Looks as if it'll cost like £200! :yikes:

I really hope they launch the stand alone version of the GoW collection, as I don't want to buy the special edition GoW III just to be able to play GoW I & II first...
    :woo:
    I'm willing to pay up to about £80 I reckon :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Don't think it's internet related? I was transferring data. :yep:

Sorry Mr Know It All. :getmecoat: :p:

It's fun driving in the snow, keep to low revs though.
    lol ah right, transferring stuff...well maybe if you had a good hard drive it would be real fast! Like mine! :p:

I doubt I'll have it even though I'm quite the experienced driver now! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    No snow where I am in Liverpool - in fact, it's sunny :mad:

Does anyone know of any sites where updates of PS3 games can be tracked? I just wonder if there's one out there, where you can put in your PS3 collection, and it'll notify you if any updates are released.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    No snow where I am in Liverpool - in fact, it's sunny :mad:

Does anyone know of any sites where updates of PS3 games can be tracked? I just wonder if there's one out there, where you can put in your PS3 collection, and it'll notify you if any updates are released.
    Well my driving lesson went ahead, I managed to skid quite a few times and there was a little warning light telling me I was skidding...as if I need telling ffs!

But overall it was a good experience!

About the site, why do you want to know anyway, I've always found that I'll do the update for a game when I'm actually gonna play it, also Sony said there were (dunno when) gonna release an update that allows you to do game updates in the background rather than having to wait and do nothing else with your PS3 until it's done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Well my driving lesson went ahead, I managed to skid quite a few times and there was a little warning light telling me I was skidding...as if I need telling ffs!

But overall it was a good experience!

About the site, why do you want to know anyway, I've always found that I'll do the update for a game when I'm actually gonna play it, also Sony said there were (dunno when) gonna release an update that allows you to do game updates in the background rather than having to wait and do nothing else with your PS3 until it's done.
    Often my internet's wonky, and if I know when there's an update available I can update at the right time.
    And because I like to keep it all updated to save me from updating them when I actually go on them. Last time, for example, I had a few friends round and we were going to go on Singstar. Then it took an hour updating it before we could play. If I'd had known about it, I could have downloaded it straight away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Often my internet's wonky, and if I know when there's an update available I can update at the right time.
    And because I like to keep it all updated to save me from updating them when I actually go on them. Last time, for example, I had a few friends round and we were going to go on Singstar. Then it took an hour updating it before we could play. If I'd had known about it, I could have downloaded it straight away
    Actually tbh I have the same problem, like my mates came round with PES (:eviltongue:) and it took quite a while to update it but one time we were round at someone elses house and it took them (due to their terrible internet) the best part of an hour to download an update.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.