Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    On R&C:CiT... I've just realised that I have replay the whole game on Challenge Mode to get the gold trophy before getting platinum.

Aim for tonight: Get the last remaining bolts, defeat Lord Vorselon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    LEGO Indiana Jones :coma:
    You have it? What do you think of it?
    I found it pretty tedious... well, I say I found it tedious - my brother played it, and watching him was tedious! To be honest, I haven't got round to playing it yet. Is it good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    You have it? What do you think of it?
    I found it pretty tedious... well, I say I found it tedious - my brother played it, and watching him was tedious! To be honest, I haven't got round to playing it yet. Is it good?
    Tedious, a bit yeah. But fun if you are a fan of the films. I mean the first game, not the new one.

I recommend it, if you've liked any LEGO games before, then it is very similar to that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Tedious, a bit yeah. But fun if you are a fan of the films. I mean the first game, not the new one.

I recommend it, if you've liked any LEGO games before, then it is very similar to that.
    Ahh I do like the films - thanks
    Ok :-) I have LEGO Batman, and that was ok. I guess that, really, they're all the same. Just with different storyline/characters. Everything else, to me, seems exactly the same.

ReputationRep:
    How much is PixelJunk Shooter btw? It looks immensely fun from some of the reviews I've read. :gigg:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I can't get out of the Great Clock?! :woo: How do I leave this place?! :lolwut:

Edit:
    If I pressed the start button, I would have seen my next task.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    How much is PixelJunk Shooter btw? It looks immensely fun from some of the reviews I've read. :gigg:
    Do you think we've got any chance of a demo sometime soon?

Thanks for the rep - five points away from my second yellow gem now. :teehee:
    Disguised rep begging? :hmmm:

You'll have it in five days (if not before).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    $10... about £8?

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009...at-amazon-com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Do you think we've got any chance of a demo sometime soon?

Disguised rep begging? :hmmm:

You'll have it in five days (if not before).
    lol no.

I actually got my first neg rep for like one-and-a-half years in the Arsenal thread just now, so I'm now 12 points away, not 5! :p:

I would have thought we would get a demo soon, as they released one for Eden.

(Original post by spikeymike)
    $10... about £8?

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009...at-amazon-com/
    I'll definitely purchase that then. Wasn't a fan of PixelJunk Eden. Never tried PixelJunk Monsters.

ReputationRep:
    I'll definitely purchase that then. Wasn't a fan of PixelJunk Eden. Never tried PixelJunk Monsters.
    PJ Monsters was :awesome: but I didn't like Eden too much either...be sure to tell us what its like though!

ReputationRep:
    i burrowed infamous of a friend.

:coma:

i've nearly cleared a city, i had to stop because i had been playing it almost the whole day and forgot to eat.

bad times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jester)
    i burrowed infamous of a friend.

:coma:

i've nearly cleared a city, i had to stop because i had been playing it almost the whole day and forgot to eat.

bad times.
    Being evil on that game isn't that fun....being good is a lot easier...people on the street don't try to beat you up either :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Being evil on that game isn't that fun....being good is a lot easier...people on the street don't try to beat you up either :p:
    I thought being evil enabled you to get one of the really good powers that you can only use when infamous?

I have to play through one of these good/evil action/adventure games with the evil storyline one of these days!

ReputationRep:
    Infamous looked okay when I saw my friend playing it , but the city looked so boring and dead.

I'm going to get Prototype soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    Infamous looked okay when I saw my friend playing it , but the city looked so boring and dead.

Both are brilliant games imo and very similar in many respects.

ReputationRep:
    I thought being evil enabled you to get one of the really good powers that you can only use when infamous?

I have to play through one of these good/evil action/adventure games with the evil storyline one of these days!
    I can't remember...but I find it hard being evil...I'm too nice

Even on games I can't be evil!

(Original post by GunnerArshavin)

I'm guessing it was cos he was in a district without power, otherwise the city is in pretty good shape...except for the ***** running around trying to kill you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I can't remember...but I find it hard being evil...I'm too nice

Even on games I can't be evil!
    Yeah same actually. Like in Oblivion I was a good guy, but apparently the game is so much easier if you are a bad guy.

EDIT: Oops, it was actually Fallout 3.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same actually. Like in Oblivion I was a good guy, but apparently the game is so much easier if you are a bad guy.
    Sorry to join in this late in the discussion, but surely being good or bad both have their own 'easiness' - when you're good, there's always bad guys to fight. You never, ever have a break.
    As a bad guy, you choose what happens, but then again, you'll always lose (well, generally that's the case) against the good guys.

You can never win, can you...

ReputationRep:
    I was only doing it so I could get platinum but then trying to get all the combos done and finding all the blast shards is a *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Sorry to join in this late in the discussion, but surely being good or bad both have their own 'easiness' - when you're good, there's always bad guys to fight. You never, ever have a break.
    As a bad guy, you choose what happens, but then again, you'll always lose (well, generally that's the case) against the good guys.

You can never win, can you...
    In Infamous I found it easier just to be good, at least people take pictures of you rather than trying to beat you up....they tried balancing the game but I dunno...still seems unbalanced.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.