Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    In Infamous I found it easier just to be good, at least people take pictures of you rather than trying to beat you up....they tried balancing the game but I dunno...still seems unbalanced.
    It sounds a little unbalanced to be honest - oh well, the game's out now. Maybe being good is 'easy' difficulty, and being bad is 'normal' difficulty, if you get my point? Maybe it's meant to be unbalanced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Sorry to join in this late in the discussion, but surely being good or bad both have their own 'easiness' - when you're good, there's always bad guys to fight. You never, ever have a break.
    As a bad guy, you choose what happens, but then again, you'll always lose (well, generally that's the case) against the good guys.

You can never win, can you...
    Dunno. In Fallout 3 if you choose the good path, a bad guy will send his gang to kill you every few hours, and it's just annoying that you exit a random building and there are four guys waiting just outside with some massive guns. This doesn't happen if you choose the bad path. That's the main example I'm thinking of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    It sounds a little unbalanced to be honest - oh well, the game's out now. Maybe being good is 'easy' difficulty, and being bad is 'normal' difficulty, if you get my point? Maybe it's meant to be unbalanced.
    But it has it's own difficulty level ingame...the game gets more and more fun as you get more and more powers.

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    Dunno. In Fallout 3 if you choose the good path, a bad guy will send his gang to kill you every few hours, and it's just annoying that you exit a random building and there are four guys waiting just outside with some massive guns. This doesn't happen if you choose the bad path. That's the main example I'm thinking of.
    lol I still need to get that game...but its managing to hold onto its price like Cod4.

Speaking of Cod...I hate the people who use the care package grenade glitch....so bloody annoying!

ReputationRep:
    But it has it's own difficulty level ingame...the game gets more and more fun as you get more and more powers.

lol I still need to get that game...but its managing to hold onto its price like Cod4.

Speaking of Cod...I hate the people who use the care package grenade glitch....so bloody annoying!
    I still haven't completed Fallout 3 either!

I might as well start the game from scratch tbh.

IW still haven't fixed all the glitches? The Javelin glitch has gone yeah?

ReputationRep:

What glitch is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    What glitch is that?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I can't get out of the Insomniac Museum on R&C! :woo: :eek3: And this time I have no tasks left well, not to be done in the museum anyway...

Played Dante's Inferno demo

I dan't tell whether or not they're trying to defame Christianity or what :confused:

It's a complete God of War RIP OFF....Dante even runs like Kratos

Wait an extra month and get GOW3 :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough then

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't completed Fallout 3 either!

I might as well start the game from scratch tbh.

IW still haven't fixed all the glitches? The Javelin glitch has gone yeah?
    Yeah Javelin has gone now and so have the geo glitches...

(Original post by Magnanimity)
    What glitch is that?
    The one Geoff mentioned I wasn't even aware of :p:

But I was on about where you use Lightweight and Marathon and run around with the care package grenade equipped....you run very quickly and it's no fun trying to kill people who have them on...especially on CTF...plus they can knife you from miles away!

Btw did anyone go driving in the snow? Me and 2 of my mates were stranded in town till my parents picked us up :woo: Scary ride home too...had to go 10 mph for like the whole journey.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Javelin has gone now and so have the geo glitches...

The one Geoff mentioned I wasn't even aware of :p:

But I was on about where you use Lightweight and Marathon and run around with the care package grenade equipped....you run very quickly and it's no fun trying to kill people who have them on...especially on CTF...plus they can knife you from miles away!

Btw did anyone go driving in the snow? Me and 2 of my mates were stranded in town till my parents picked us up :woo: Scary ride home too...had to go 10 mph for like the whole journey.
    Oh that glitch.

No I had no need to drive in the past few days, so I didn't have to risk crashing my banger of a car! :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    R&C tells me I have to beat Nefarious again... I already have the trophy, should I bother and just continue to challenge mode? Challenge mode trophy and platinum trophy is all is left... though I think I may have to beat Nefarious again to start Challenge Mode. :holmes: :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    R&C tells me I have to beat Nefarious again... I already have the trophy, should I bother and just continue to challenge mode? Challenge mode trophy and platinum trophy is all is left... though I think I may have to beat Nefarious again to start Challenge Mode. :holmes: :hmmmm2:
    Beat this Nefarious guy if you think you need to kill him anyway. :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Beat this Nefarious guy if you think you need to kill him anyway. :yep:
    I wish I could get a nuke in R&C. I hate this Nefarious prick. :p:

Edit:
    That wasn't censored? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I wish I could get a nuke in R&C. I hate this Nefarious prick. :p:

Edit:
    That wasn't censored? :holmes:
    It's not really a swearword tbh!

Still on track to platinum the game within the next few days then?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It's not really a swearword tbh!

Still on track to platinum the game within the next few days then?
    Hmm, probably not actually, depends on how hard Challenge Mode is... it has taken me 26hrs to complete the game collecting all bolts, side missions, zoni's and the holo v plans. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    This FF13 ps3 looks so nice !

ReputationRep:
    Oh that glitch.

No I had no need to drive in the past few days, so I didn't have to risk crashing my banger of a car! :p:
    Lucky you...Sheffield is like the hilliest city every (slight over-exaggeration :p:) but it's not nice going up hill down hill when there is ice and snow everywhere...still I like the snow!

Oh yeah anyone beat this much XP in 1 game?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    This FF13 ps3 looks so nice
    I like the PS3 itself, but I'm not so keen on the white DS3... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Just finished making my way through these videos:

http://tv.gawker.com/5426852/the-top...than-3-minutes

Taken me like a week, but some of them are absolutely brilliant!

[/unrelated topic post]

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.