Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanx)
    Umm, Metal Gear Solid IV is awesome guys.
    :love:

I need to play it again

ReputationRep:
    I still don't have MGS IV.

Disgrace, son.

ReputationRep:
    I hate exams. 5 in January, 6 (plus any resits) in June :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Omg revision against PS3 :scared:
    Balancing it out helps majorly! I found that a little bit of PS3 goes a long way...plus it's a nice reward.

(Original post by chernij)
    I hate exams. 5 in January, 6 (plus any resits) in June :mad:
    I got 4 2 hour exams in January...and a 3000 word essay which counts as a full module exam too.

But I have still to do any revision for them! :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I must say R&C is a fantastic game, just going through it again on Challenge Mode, it's just great fun, it might be a bit easy because all your weapons, ammo, bolts, zonis, ryno v plans carry through so you get a bit of a head start.

Spoiler:
    Show
    You think that upgrading your weapons to level 5 is the max, but once you buy the omega version of each weapon, you get to level them up even further! :eek3: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Arkham Asylum and Uncharted 2 both on their way from LoveFilm. For free! :gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    Arkham Asylum and Uncharted 2 both on their way from LoveFilm. For free! :gthumb:
    Sounds good, I've just signed up for LoveFilm (2 months free trial).
    Do they tend to only send older/******* games out? As I really want Assassin's Creed II.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    Sounds good, I've just signed up for LoveFilm (2 months free trial).
    Do they tend to only send older/******* games out? As I really want Assassin's Creed II.
    Nah, I've had like four three month trials now, used it last year when we had our PS3 at uni and played all the new games. It obv depends what they've got in and your priority list. e.g. they'll go down the high list, see what's in, if nothing is do that with the medium and so on. The newer games will be more popular, but I've never waited too long.

ACII's the tits!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I got 4 2 hour exams in January...and a 3000 word essay which counts as a full module exam too.

But I have still to do any revision for them!
    I feel sorry for you mate
    Stupid revision
    My exams are around 100 mins long each, so it'd ok I suppose :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    I feel sorry for you mate
    Stupid revision
    My exams are around 100 mins long each, so it'd ok I suppose :o:
    :p: I don't feel sorry for me! By far this is the easiest Christmas holidays I've had in years! No revision for AS or A2 exams is fantastic!!! As least I can revise something I have an interest in this year! :woo:

Still exams suck. :yes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Guys, what kind of channels do you get with PlayTV?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Guys, what kind of channels do you get with PlayTV?
    Just the standard Freeview ones.

http://www.freeview.co.uk/freeview/Channels
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    Just the standard Freeview ones.

http://www.freeview.co.uk/freeview/Channels
    Oh right, cool. I was just thinking about the digital switchover but for me it's not until 4 August 2010. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, cool. I was just thinking about the digital switchover but for me it's not until 4 August 2010. :grin:
    Wow...it's finally nearly arrived! :woo:

I love PlayTv...I bought a Blu-Ray remote just for it as well so now I can lounge about without my controller and watch and record TV! And the cool thing is that if you have a recording when the PS3 isn't on, it switches on and records it then goes back off again....amazing :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :snow::snow::snow::snow:.

lol all swear words just get covered up in snow. Brilliant! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    :snow::snow::snow::snow:.

lol all swear words just get covered up in snow. Brilliant! :p:
    It's less annoying than when all the swear words got covered up by santas last year! :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have too much snow ffs.

Pic. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=8091

ReputationRep:
    I have too much snow ffs.

Pic. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=8091
    you can never have too much snow! i love this weather and hope it continues for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    It's less annoying than when all the swear words got covered up by santas last year! :yep:
    Last year around this time I was too busy worrying over A levels and whether or not I'd get an offer from my Uni choices!

This year I get to relax a bit...though I'm kinda pissed off cos I bought a 'New' phone off ebay but it turns out the women had used it for a while now cos there were 7 hours worth of calls, calendar entries, lots of text messages and contacts and she's even changed the security code so I can't do a hard reset

She even said it would make the perfect Xmas gift. :rolleyes: I hate people who blatantly lie like that

ReputationRep:
    dont be a cheap ass and buy off ebay then

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.