Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :teehee: Pirates of Carribean is on BBC1... it just reminds me of the LBP costumes! :rofl: :toofunny:

And also, I think LBP will a game I will not platinum.

ReputationRep:
    Just completed Uncharted 2. Was a bit disappointed by the end boss and ending but overall was pretty epic. :gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    And also, I think LBP will a game I will not platinum.
    Same for me. If you do decide to go for it, let us know if you need help with the creator trophies. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be happy to heart/play any levels that you make.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Same for me. If you do decide to go for it, let us know if you need help with the creator trophies. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be happy to heart/play any levels that you make.
    Feel free to heart/play them, I have published a small level. :p: I just think some of these community trophies are ridiculous... especially Share

----- Create
    The levels you have published were hearted by 50 or more people and you were hearted by 30 or more people

Play 150 community levels, tag 50 community levels and heart 10 community levels

----- Crowd Pleaser
    A level you published was played by 50 or more people

----- Feel the love
    A level you published was hearted by 10 or more people

----- Celebrity
    You were hearted by 5 or more people as a player

----- Look what I made!
    A level you published was played by 5 or more people

ReputationRep:
    Feel free to heart/play them, I have published a small level. :p: I just think some of these community trophies are ridiculous...
    *digs out LBP disc*

Edit: 189MB update! :eek: :facepalm2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    *digs out LBP disc*

Edit: 189MB update! :eek: :facepalm2:
    Yeah there's more... near half a gig, I moaned about it when I dug it out... let me go find that post.

Edit:
    Here it is:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=3736

Edit2:
    I just bought Uncharted.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there's more... near half a gig, I moaned about it when I dug it out... let me go find that post.

Edit:
    Here it is:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=3736

Edit2:
    I just bought Uncharted.
    Done now I can't seem to find your level though - what's it called?

Also, congrats on getting Uncharted (good luck with the platinum!)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Done now I can't seem to find your level though - what's it called?

Also, congrats on getting Uncharted (good luck with the platinum!)
    mini assault course :p: It might be on like the last page of community levels, I published it this afternoon. It's utter :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: to be fair compared to some I've seen! :lolwut:

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Ah I didn't see your edit where you got Uncharted! Better get working on that platinum!

ReputationRep:
    mini assault course :p: It might be on like the last page of community levels, I published it this afternoon. It's utter :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: to be fair compared to some I've seen! :lolwut:

Thanks.
    Played, aced, hearted. :woo: 5/5

I got myself another trophy in the process, as well!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Ah I didn't see your edit where you got Uncharted! Better get working on that platinum!
    I need to platinum Burnout too, I got a PS Eye for Xmas.

Played, aced, hearted. :woo:

5/5

I got myself another trophy in the process, as well!
    Thanks, that might just attract a few people to play it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have a LBP platinum, the only hard trophy i found was the finish all levels without dying. the creator levels look difficult but really if you just post your level and tell friends to play your level it is relatively easy to get. my level for example has been played about 300 times and hearted about 70 times I think. Admittedly it is not one of those **** levels where there's a malfunctioning rocket and the level falls apart when you grab something...

ReputationRep:
    I've got LBP platinum as well. The community trophies aren't that difficult if you post your level on a boosting thread on a PS3 forum (I recommend ps3trophies.org). Like Darkos said, the hardest trophy is definitely "Play" - finish all the levels without dying.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by darkos87)
    I have a LBP platinum, the only hard trophy i found was the finish all levels without dying. the creator levels look difficult but really if you just post your level and tell friends to play your level it is relatively easy to get. my level for example has been played about 300 times and hearted about 70 times I think. Admittedly it is not one of those **** levels where there's a malfunctioning rocket and the level falls apart when you grab something...
    (Original post by james99)
    I've got LBP platinum as well. The community trophies aren't that difficult if you post your level on a boosting thread on a PS3 forum (I recommend ps3trophies.org). Like Darkos said, the hardest trophy is definitely "Play" - finish all the levels without dying.
    :hand:

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:

Your skill level for trophy hoarding does not match that of some people! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I usually trade my games in before platinuming them. :dontknow:

So sue me.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    :mmm:

Your skill level for trophy hoarding does not match that of some people! :p:

ReputationRep:
    :grin:

Don't worry dude, you'll get better! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    hey guys i'm thinking of getting a PS3. do you know if any stores are selling them at a good sale price? or are they still £249.99 everywhere? can i expect the prices to drop after the new year?

ReputationRep:
    :king1:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.