Mention my name and I shall appear. :sexface: and it's ten awards this year
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Mention my name and I shall appear. :sexface: and it's ten awards this year
    :hand:

ReputationRep:
    No nominations for me Oh well... to be fair, I haven't really done anything but chat rubbish

Anyway, back on the PS3 talk ( :p: ) I've found a love for Burnout (Ultimate Box). Almost done the Big Surf Island 100%, then onto Paradise City, which I haven't started yet.
    I have to say, showtime is incredibly fun!

Any tips for burnout?

ReputationRep:
    Got MW2 Platinum yesterday :yep:

Dunno what to get next, any good games coming out soon?

ReputationRep:
    I got bored of waiting for GT5, so went out and bought an Xbox 360 elite with Forza 3. :teeth:

Sony can blow me, im not waiting any longer for it! :lol:

Any decent games coming out soon? I'd say Gt5... If it EVER comes out. Oh and Heavy rain. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I got bored of waiting for GT5, so went out and bought an Xbox 360 elite with Forza 3. :teeth:

Any decent games coming out soon? I'd say Gt5... If it EVER comes out. Oh and Heavy rain. :yy:
    LOLWAT?!

ReputationRep:
    GT5 is taking far too long to come out, im fed up of waiting for it tbh.. Plus i kinda missed Xbox Live.. :teeth:

Might be a bit drastic, but it had to be done.

£189.99 for the elite (120gb) + Two games was too good to walk away from. :o:

ReputationRep:
    that's a great deal to be honest

ReputationRep:

Didn't you only sell your xbox like 3 months ago? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    GT5 is taking far too long to come out, im fed up of waiting for it tbh.. Plus i kinda missed Xbox Live.. :teeth:

Might be a bit drastic, but it had to be done.

£189.99 for the elite (120gb) + Two games was too good to walk away from. :o:
    This is madness! (300 persian guy voice). After all of your RRoD comments?! Is that a blue moon I see, or maybe some sympathetic effort to become less one-sided as a new year resolution?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james99)
    Didn't you only sell your xbox like 3 months ago? :lolwut:
    About 6-7 months. :o:

Was just too good a deal to turn down. Plus the Slim was like £240 and i would have had to chop my PS3 in and get peanuts for it, so worked out better getting the Elite. :yep:

(Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    This is madness! (300 persian guy voice). After all of your RRoD comments?! Is that a blue moon I see, or maybe some sympathetic effort to become less one-sided as a new year resolution?
    :lol:

I know, i know. But the 360 comes with 3 years warranty for free (warranty runs out in November 2012), whereas the Slim i was going to get came with 1 years warranty with an option to add 2 years to it for £40.. Wasn't a great deal

Plus i didn't want to get rid of my old ps3 which i payed shed loads for, just to get peanuts for it and end up having to put £150+ towards the slim

I feel dirty after buying it, but i just had to.

:p:

Was just too good a deal to turn down. Plus the Slim was like £240 and i would have had to chop my PS3 in and get peanuts for it, so worked out better getting the Elite. :yep:

I know, i know. But the 360 comes with 3 years warranty for free (warranty runs out in November 2012), whereas the Slim i was going to get came with 1 years warranty with an option to add 2 years to it for £40.. Wasn't a great deal

Plus i didn't want to get rid of my old ps3 which i payed shed loads for, just to get peanuts for it and end up having to put £150+ towards the slim

:console:

It's ok, we all go to the dark side sometimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    :console:

It's ok, we all go to the dark side sometimes

Exactly!

Technically i am back to the light side now, as the 360 was my first seventh generation console.. :rofl:

PS3 is my darkside! :evil:

The PS3 needs Forza.. Yeah, i know GT5 is out sometime in 2089, but still, Forza is brilliant and would have so much potential on the PS3.

ReputationRep:
    You'll probably get a RROD when you go on to play it again...

Actually , the reason I sold my 360 was because of the RROD , but my friend has Forza 3 and it is amazing. I'm actually surprised it came out as good , and im guessing Turn 10 studios have produced 2 games in the time its taken to make GT5 ?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I was wondering if something had happened to you because you hadn't posted in here for a while. Now I know you were having a mental lapse heading out to buy a 360! :p:

I joke, it's a very good deal. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    You'll probably get a RROD when you go on to play it again...

Actually , the reason I sold my 360 was because of the RROD , but my friend has Forza 3 and it is amazing. I'm actually surprised it came out as good , and im guessing Turn 10 studios have produced 2 games in the time its taken to make GT5 ?
    Probably.. :rofl:

Luckily it still has 3 years warranty.. So Bill Gates can personally fix it for me.

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    I was wondering if something had happened to you because you hadn't posted in here for a while. Now I know you were having a mental lapse heading out to buy a 360! :p:

I joke, it's a very good deal. :yep:
    Nope, i am all good, all in one piece. Kinda slowing down my time on here, i think.

I'll probably regret it in a few months time when i can't afford a freakin' wireless adapter or xbox live.. :rofl:

Very good deal, brand new. Would obviously have loved a slim, but are just too much money at the moment!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I've not played my PS3 in 2 days straight... that's not right. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    That's what 2 weeks without TBBT does to people.

ReputationRep:
    I finished assassins creed 2, piece of crap game. I had more fun revising for my exams than playing that game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    I finished assassins creed 2, piece of crap game. I had more fun revising for my exams than playing that game.
    :rofl:

AC1 was bad enough, so it's no surprise to find AC2 is also aload of gash. :yep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.