Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    I finished assassins creed 2, piece of crap game. I had more fun revising for my exams than playing that game.
    Sounds like a glowing review, you must have really enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    :rofl:

AC1 was bad enough, so it's no surprise to find AC2 is also aload of gash. :yep:
    :curious: I'd generally heard good things about AC2 up until now, though not quite enough to convince me to buy it at £35...

ReputationRep:
    In a nutshell:

It's better to spend the £35 you'd spend on the game getting into Brands Hatch, where you stand in the middle of the track waiting to get run over.

Or get a train ticket to Eastbourne, then jump off Beachy Head.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :fyi: Pompey 1-4 Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    It's not a bad game, I enjoyed it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :curious: I'd generally heard good things about AC2 up until now, though not quite enough to convince me to buy it at £35...
    I ignore reviews from major (brown nosing) websites.. Always best to read proper reviews/opinions. Ala what Darkos said.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    In a nutshell:

It's better to spend the £35 you'd spend on the game getting into Brands Hatch, where you stand in the middle of the track waiting to get run over.

Or get a train ticket to Eastbourne, then jump off Beachy Head.
    :rofl: That's fairly clear! I've got a large enough backlog as it is, anyway... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    GTFO. :p:

Alex is on Song to score..

ReputationRep:
    GTFO. :p:

Alex is on Song to score..
    :yeah: :arsenal:

ReputationRep:
    I like Assassins Creed 2!

But when I play it more and eventually complete it, I may have a different view. Hasn't become repetitive yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    :yeah: :arsenal:
    Same scoreline as the August game. Nice :cool:

we are going down with the forrest

The first Assassin's Creed was horrendous! Shame on you for purchasing the 2nd one! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    What's with all the AC hate?! :gasp:

I thought the first one was brilliant and I personally can't wait to get the second one! :excited:

ReputationRep:
    Ass Creed is crap, repetitive & crap.

Hate is such a strong word. I pity the game! :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ass Creed is crap, repetitive & crap.

Hate is such a strong word. I pity the game! :yep:
    AC is repetitive? Burnout is worst for repetitiveness.

Though I don't have either ACs.

ReputationRep:
    ACII was quality. The first was repetitive but still a good game in the grand scheme of things. They addressed most of these issues for the second. Well worth playing, especially if you rent it.

ReputationRep:
    AC is repetitive? Burnout is worst for repetitiveness.

Though I don't have either ACs.
    I agree Burnout is a bit repetitive, but that is in a fun way.

Tbh no two games online or offline are usually the same. And when they are, they are usually pretty fun anyway.

:yep:

You aren't missing much.

ReputationRep:
    x
    Quick question for you - would I be right in thinking that in R&C there's no need to go for 100% the first time through, if I'm going to be playing through on Challenge Mode? IIRC, skill points/gold bolts didn't carry over in previous games in the series. If that's still the case, there would seem to be little point in trying to get everything from all of the planets and asteroids before Challenge Mode.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Quick question for you - would I be right in thinking that in R&C there's no need to go for 100% the first time through, if I'm going to be playing through on Challenge Mode? IIRC, skill points/gold bolts didn't carry over in previous games in the series. If that's still the case, there would seem to be little point in trying to get everything from all of the planets and asteroids before Challenge Mode.
    Correct - though I did everything before Challenge Mode.

ReputationRep:
    Correct - though I did everything before Challenge Mode.
    I think that I'm pretty near the end now (the current area's called Gimlick Valley). I'll probably go through Challenge Mode with a guide to make sure that I find everything. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :woo: I've just beaten R&C on hard - and didn't even die once on the final boss! [/boasting]

Awesome game, definitely the best R&C so far. The humour is superbly done throughout, and really gives the game its own personality. Now time for Challenge Mode and some proper trophy whoring! :yes:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.