ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    In true Spikeymike fashion, all I will say is this:

lol

ReputationRep:

:hand:
    You could start taking bets on which console dies first, if that's any consolation? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    You know, I'm beginning to regret posting that, as it would seem to be tempting fate just a little... :unsure:
    Playing with fire :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You could start taking bets on which console dies first, if that's any consolation? :dontknow:

I wouldn't feel right trying to but bets on people, and making money through people's misery! :p:

ReputationRep:

:hand:
    :goaway: :p:

You know, I'm beginning to regret posting that, as it would seem to be tempting fate just a little... :unsure:
    To make you feel better...
    your PS3 is going to die soon?
    Take THAT fate!

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    You know what they say: When you need a bus there are none to be found, but When you don't need a bus, 10 turn up at the same time... (probably just down south tbh... :lol: Something along those lines anyway... ).
    Good thing I'm up North (Liverpool) so my bus won't be part of it :cool:

£20 that my PS3 doesn't go first. Now if that isn't tempting fate, I don't know what is. See, if my PS3 goes first, I'll be a PS3 AND £20 down.:eek3:

Anyway, I shall be purchasing a new PS3 in 8 months, if I get into university. My younger brother will have the old fat one, but he can have the 500Gb hard drive that I put in it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You guys... and your phat PS3s. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    :five: :yeah:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I've just got The Wilderness to complete on LBP. :woo:

Then have a proper attempt at creating a level.

ReputationRep:
    I made fun of one of my mates PS3's saying it's time had come cos it was one of the phat ones and it died 2 days ago :rofl:

Ahhhh he wasn't best pleased with me...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I made fun of one of my mates PS3's saying it's time had come cos it was one of the phat ones and it died 2 days ago :rofl:

Ahhhh he wasn't best pleased with me...
    :rofl: I only got a Slim so I could get some warranty on it. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I only got a Slim so I could get some warranty on it. :yep:
    Yeah same here...3 years warranty on both the PS3 and the controller! :woo:

I'm so tired

Should go and study rather than play MW2 on veteran
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I need 3 LBP players... :facepalm2:

Missing the soldier sticker in The Frozen Tundra.

Have all four players stand on the red buttons, and happily hop on the elevator. There are four wheels that can be spinned, and you should see them as a safe combination. From left to right, the correct code is: Skull, Egg, Target, World. Have each player hang onto a wheel and fixate it at the right picture. Then proceed to the right. You'll have to hop simultaneously on the jumping platform in order to blow the place to smithereens and unlock 6 elusive prize bubbles: [DEVIL TAIL], [RED HORNS], [RED DEVIL], [RED DRESS], [DEVIL TROUSERS]. Head down
    the nearby shaft and collect the [SOLDIER].
    Edit:
    Aced it all, just need that 1 sticker. :p: I'm making my sackboy do the Saturday Night Fever dance. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    What's with the mini games? I've not been on the PSN store for ages and there's loads of them!

ReputationRep:
    isnt home jus an epic fail

i mean wtf is there to do? i thought it was meant to be expanding and stuff? its been the same 5 or 6 areas since forever!! minus the odd change here and there

ReputationRep:
    the mag beta is out too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    the mag beta is out too?
    Was just going to post this. MAG Open Beta is available for everyone to download from the Playstation Store and you're able to play from today.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I has completed the MGS add on for LBP. :awesome: Pirates of the Carribean now. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I need 3 LBP players... :facepalm2:

Missing the soldier sticker in The Frozen Tundra.

Edit:
    Aced it all, just need that 1 sticker. :p: I'm making my sackboy do the Saturday Night Fever dance. :awesome:
    I'll be back in three days if you can wait? If you still need it, so do I.

(Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    Was just going to post this. MAG Open Beta is available for everyone to download from the Playstation Store and you're able to play from today.
    Hmm... I wasn't overly impressed when I (briefly) played the previous beta, but maybe I'll give it another go once I'm done with Ratchet. :holmes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'll be back in three days if you can wait? If you still need it, so do I.
    T'is fine, I can occupy myself with LBP PoTC. :grin:

Yet to play Uncharted. :ninja:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.