Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Hmm... I wasn't overly impressed when I (briefly) played the previous beta, but maybe I'll give it another go once I'm done with Ratchet. :holmes:
    When I played the Private Beta I enjoyed it more than this time. I probably just need to get my levels back up but I just dont think it has the appeal it did before. The maps are repetitive and respawning miles away from where you die when health doesn't regenerate (I suppose there is first aid) is irritating.

At the moment i'm not so sure about buying it whereas following the Private Beta i was pretty sure I would.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Posted it in the wrong thread ffs.

ReputationRep:
    i really dont like MAG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Yet to play Uncharted. :ninja:
    :facepalm2:

:p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    :facepalm2:

:p:
    One must finish a game before starting a new game.

ReputationRep:
    i havent played unchartered 1 or 2

ReputationRep:
    One must finish a game before starting a new game.
    Well, at least he talks sense.

I'm the same, apart from GTA when I took a break to play.... Uncharted! then continued with Wanted trophy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    i really dont like MAG
    That's why I've been saying for ages that it sucks....cos it does! :rofl:

Btw there is soooo much snow here...for the first time we're properly snowed in! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)

Btw there is soooo much snow here...for the first time we're properly snowed in! :woo:
    From a brief play on the beta (I know it's only a beta but still..) it just doesn't feel like it'll ever be as fluid as MW2.

I can't see it displacing MW2 purely because of the name CoD has but also because of the gameplay at this rate - think it'll appeal to the hardcore gamer more so?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

PS3 all day! :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    From a brief play on the beta (I know it's only a beta but still..) it just doesn't feel like it'll ever be as fluid as MW2.

I can't see it displacing MW2 purely because of the name CoD has but also because of the gameplay at this rate - think it'll appeal to the hardcore gamer more so?
    No, I play games way too much...still didn't like MAG at all...I preordered it off Play to get the beta code then cancelled it the night I played it cos the graphics are sucky, gameplay wasn't all that and I can see how much camping would be going on as well. The only good thing is that its server based.

PS3 all day! :gah:
    More like essay writing all day

My dad couldn't get to work so he's gonna be a slave drive! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    The devs in charge of Bayonetta totally messed up the PS3 port, so it's not really worth getting it on the PS3 really. I don't see how devs are still having problems making good ports for the PS3, especially when devs can make games such as MW2, Burnout Paradise, NFS Shift, FIFA 10, Prototype, Bioshock, Dead Space, etc all work perfectly fine on both consoles.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm almost a level 7 trophy whore. :sexface:

I hate MM for putting a 4 player bit in the LBP PoTC DLC. :sad:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Mr 'I make all of my sig scroll' is not amused :mmm:

Do you know how hard is it to read your sig! :lol:
    :lol: T'is meant to be a bit annoying, though I quite like it. :sexface: Going to up the game a bit, going for Best Signature :p:

ReputationRep:
    :lol: T'is meant to be a bit annoying, though I quite like it. :sexface: Going to up the game a bit, going for Best Signature :p:
    Well if they decide to make a 'Most annoying sig' award you'll get my vote! :borat:

I'm almost a level 7 trophy whore. :sexface:

I hate MM for putting a 4 player bit in the LBP PoTC DLC. :sad:
    So after all that trophy whoring I'm still ahead of you? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Played the Episodes from Liberty City last night and i have to say the PS3 NEEDS these episodes, they are great!

I just got £35 for COD MW2.. :ahee: Sweet!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Well if they decide to make a 'Most annoying sig' award you'll get my vote! :borat:

So after all that trophy whoring I'm still ahead of you? :woo:
    :five:

You know what my response will be. :p: Even Andrew has more trophies than me. :indiff:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :hand: I don't have that many games.

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    Played the Episodes from Liberty City last night and i have to say the PS3 NEEDS these episodes, they are great!

:hand: I got it for £26 on day of release. :ahee: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Even I'm a level 7! :awesome:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:

You know what my response will be. :p: Even Andrew has more trophies than me. :indiff:

Spoiler:
    Show

:hand: I got it for £26 on day of release. :ahee: :sexface:
    I have more trophies because i am such a skillful player.. :p: The best thing is i don't trophy whore :p: I don't have that many games either, tbh.

I got it for £23 on release day, thus making a lovely £12 profit selling it. Worth it, me thinks, seeing as the online servers (or whatever they are) are absolute bullcrap for the PS3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)

Amazon - £32 :p: about a week after release IIRC

Spoiler:
    Show
    You entered the whole trophy whoring business late! I was like one of the first people if not the first person to get trophies on my buddy list...it was on Super Stardust HD :moon:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.