Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    Yeah, apart from the puzzles, everything is brilliant. The puzzles all involve just putting physical objects in certain positions :p:.
    Yeah, old school games were always much better. I think I've still got Alundra for the PS1 knocking about somewhere actually, I always remember the puzzles in that being quite challenging. Loved that game, one of my all-time favourites. Might whip it out. Always liked the Zelda games too, for puzzles. And Valkyrie Profile 1 & 2 had some decent ones in too, another personal favourite. I want a PS3 installment.

Speaking of puzzles, anyone tried out Blue Toad Murder Files yet?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Uncharted is getting good! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Uncharted is getting good!
    would you recomend it then - i would like to start it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    Still a bit early for me to say, only just starting chapter 5. It's very Tomb Raider like. Puzzles and shooting. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I know that you didn't ask me directly, but its definitely worth playing. IMO, it still holds up as one of the best titles around for the PS3.

ReputationRep:
    Yes! And then 2!

ReputationRep:
    Finally got all 101/100 treasures. Now just for the 75 kills without dying. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    Finally got all 101/100 treasures. Now just for the 75 kills without dying. :/
    This is what "easy" is for! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Red Bull gives Playstation Home New Things To Do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    I know that you didn't ask me directly, but its definitely worth playing. IMO, it still holds up as one of the best titles around for the PS3.
    Beth Ditto to that.

If you haven't started it, get an' bloody do it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Still doesn't make me want to use Home. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Died at 72 kills on hard by accidentally jumping off a ledge to my watery doom.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Do the trophies on easy?

Edit:
    I just had a quick glimpse at the walkthrough on IGN for U1, I thought there were 55 chapters, where infact there's 25, t'was actually 55 pages. :teehee:

Edit2:
    @Defoe: If you like Tomb Raider minus the monsters, then you'll like this. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Do the trophies on easy?

Edit:
    I just had a quick glimpse at the walkthrough on IGN for U1, I thought there were 55 chapters, where infact there's 25, t'was actually 55 pages. :teehee:

Edit2:
    @Defoe: If you like Tomb Raider minus the monsters, then you'll like this. :yep:
    I was on my hard playthrough though. It was just a side-effect of being awesome me getting so far without dying. :gthumb:

It's just finding the right place to do it, I don't want to have to play through like eight chapters to have to rack them all up not to mention having to do all the in-between bits again.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I was on my hard playthrough though. It was just a side-effect of being awesome me getting so far without dying. :gthumb:

It's just finding the right place to do it, I don't want to have to play through like eight chapters to have to rack them all up not to mention having to do all the in-between bits again.
    Can you not select which individual chapters like in MW2?

ReputationRep:
    Can you not select which individual chapters like in MW2?
    Yeah, I'm gonna do it today now that I've completed my hard game. Just trying to deduce where to do it. There's apparently an infinite spawn in chapter 19, might have to try that. Need to get my GAU-19 200 kills trophy too.

ReputationRep:
    Done! On chapter 4 on crushing, with complete in crushing the only trophy I need for plat. Might send it back though and do that a few months down the line. I've completed it twice already. :/

Moving onto Arkham Asylum trophies now. 49% left...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Still doesn't make me want to use Home. :rolleyes:
    So true, when they announced Home I thought maybe it would be really fluid, amazingly optimised so it would be easier to set up games and stuff from there as opposed to the XMB but jeez it's failed so miserably...I think I've clocked like 3 hours on there altogether in a year...just a big pile of fail!

Oh btw did anyone else get an email to do a survey for Sony? It was loooong but there was a bit about the paid services they were thinking of doing...

ReputationRep:
    Failed isn't really the word.. :lol:

If Sony decide to charge for PSN, then that will be why my PS3 will end up on ebay.. There is no way im paying for PSN.. :hmmm: Well, unless they improve it immensely... :teeth:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.