Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    Just one more challenge to triple medal and I've platinum'd Arkham Asylum.
    Fixed. :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    Just got crushing to do on Uncharted 2 and there's another. Then only MW2 to do on Veteran and that's a third. :gthumb:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    Just got crushing to do on Uncharted 2 and there's another. Then only MW2 to do on Veteran and that's a third. :gthumb:
    You've done all of Spec Ops as well?! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    You've done all of Spec Ops as well?! :lolwut:
    Cept for the co-op missions (which I'm waiting for my brother to get online to help out with) and I think two which I still need to 3 star (okay I exaggerated a little bit, still a little bit of spec-ops to do) but the game on veteran's the only real challenge left, done all the other bits and pieces. I really should sync my trophies, I've gotten loads this week.

ReputationRep:
    Anything else you want to break? :p: :facepalm2:
    I aim to break my PS3 before the summer.. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I aim to break my PS3 before the summer.. :lol:
    I'm sure if you wish hard enough it'll do it itself :p:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    I'm sure if you wish hard enough it'll do it itself :p:.
    I could never wish my beloved PS3 to break, i should be shot if i did that! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Boom. AA 100%. Took me like three hours to get three medals on that last combat challenge... :/
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I could never wish my beloved PS3 to break, i should be shot if i did that! :eek:
    Like this: :shot:

ReputationRep:
    Failed isn't really the word.. :lol:

If Sony decide to charge for PSN, then that will be why my PS3 will end up on ebay.. There is no way im paying for PSN.. :hmmm: Well, unless they improve it immensely... :teeth:
    They proposed keeping the current services free and gave me like a billion and one option to pick from (there were loads of different varieties and combinations)...some of them were pretty expensive too!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    As I've almost completed Uncharted 1 on Normal, I'm not sure if I can do it on Crushing mode. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    As I've almost completed Uncharted 1 on Normal, I'm not sure if I can do it on Crushing mode. :holmes:
    There was only one part that I got stuck on for a bit, chapter 4 I think where there's the gate and the wall you can peer over in the ruins. Really irritated me. How did you find doing it on normal?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    There was only one part that I got stuck on for a bit, chapter 4 I think where there's the gate and the wall you can peer over in the ruins. Really irritated me. How did you find doing it on normal?
    Pretty comfortable, just dying a few times, stupid laser guys and mutants, I'm glad that you don't have to ace any of the levels!

I'm on chapter 20.

ReputationRep:
    Like this: :shot:

In the leg, 45 times, would have to suffer

(Original post by bigmo7)
    They proposed keeping the current services free and gave me like a billion and one option to pick from (there were loads of different varieties and combinations)...some of them were pretty expensive too!
    Was this all part of the questionnaire?

I have an excellent idea. Everyone who get's to do this survey thing, choose the option where it either says "i will not be willing to pay for PSN" or Where it says something like "how much are you willing to pay?" everyone choose £10 a year!! :ahee:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:

I have an excellent idea. Everyone who get's to do this survey thing, choose the option where it either says "i will not be willing to pay for PSN" or Where it says something like "how much are you willing to pay?" everyone choose £10 a year!! :ahee:

Yeah it was all part of the questionnaire...paid services are for stuff like getting to play Betas and getting demos early etc...you wouldn't have to opt into any of them

Btw finally platinumed MW2...spent two hours collecting all the intel and then no platinum...hand a look through and I hadn't done the Colonel Sanderson trophy :mmm:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:

:yep: That's what I did, pretty much! :ninja:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Completed Uncharted on Normal. :woo:

Edit:
    Wutt... I have to complete hard to get crushing?! No thanks, back to LBP...

Edit2:
    Don't fancy playing a game 3 times over, maybe in the near future.

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd make an appearance here and say I am considering getting a PS3 very soon (pay day tomorrow!) so I may be hanging around here soon. A friend is selling a brand new 120GB slim he got free with a phone contract, for £200. Waiting on him to get back to me about it. Otherwise, I have also found 250GB for £239.95 on ShopTo.net, with free next day delivery. Sounds pretty decent. Also heading into town tomorrow, will have a look around see what bundles there are.
    Looking forward to playing BioShock 2 on a nice shiny, new, quiet console that doesn't have to go Germany regularly

ReputationRep:

Edit:

Edit2:
    But what about the platinum? :p: You should have started on hard! :facepalm2:

I'm so close to another one myself, if it weren't for that infuriating minigame on R&C! :mad2:

ReputationRep:

Edit:

Edit2:
    I did the same thing on 2.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.