Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    Not too far then, great game.
    Oh, I've completed the game (on hard, nonetheless), but Crushing wasn't for me. Not yet, at least.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    You have to exploit the glitch! :stomp:
    How though? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    How though? :holmes:
    Start a game on the mode you haven't done, play until the first checkpoint, save, quit to main menu, change difficulty level to the one below in options, enable whatever perks you want in the store (I put on infinite ammo, one-shot kills and fast mode for my bro, but you have to have unlocked these with your cash obviously), go back to options and change back to the difficulty level above, resume game. Voila.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Start a game on the mode you haven't done, play until the first checkpoint, save, quit to main menu, change difficulty level to the one below in options, enable whatever perks you want in the store (I put on infinite ammo, one-shot kills and fast mode for my bro, but you have to have unlocked these with your cash obviously), go back to options and change back to the difficulty level above, resume game. Voila.
    Hmm... from what I can see to unlock one shot kill, it's 930 points, there's no way you can get that without doing Crushing. :holmes:

http://www.playfire.com/a/game/uncha...questions/4278

ReputationRep:
    The important question, though, is does that still give the trophies? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... from what I can see to unlock one shot kill, it's 930 points, there's no way you can get that without doing Crushing. :holmes:

http://www.playfire.com/a/game/uncha...questions/4278
    Well it's money not points for a start so that's wrong. I completed the game on normal and had more than enough to unlock all the weapons and most of the perks and skins and other crap. You get points for doing the medal challenges (which most of in turn give you trophies). Not sure what that link's about.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Hey Illusionary...

My blaster runs really really hot. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    The important question, though, is does that still give the trophies? :hmmm:
    Yeah, it's not a cheat, it's a glitch. It says on the ps3trophies.com guide that you'll still get the trophy.

ReputationRep:
    Completed Uncharted on Normal. :woo:

Edit:
    Wutt... I have to complete hard to get crushing?! No thanks, back to LBP...

Edit2:
    Don't fancy playing a game 3 times over, maybe in the near future.
    Do it :ahee:

Its' actually quite fun trying to do some of the chapters on Hard & Crushing.. :evil:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Do it :ahee:

Its' actually quite fun trying to do some of the chapters on Hard & Crushing.. :evil:
    Not now, I get pissed off when I end up doing something repeatedly that is very hard, means I don't enjoy the game then, especially in a genre which is not really my strongest point. :no:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Well it's money not points for a start so that's wrong. I completed the game on normal and had more than enough to unlock all the weapons and most of the perks and skins and other crap. You get points for doing the medal challenges (which most of in turn give you trophies). Not sure what that link's about.
    I just went to check my Medals, 380 out of 1000 points, and it is points, sure you're not getting mixed with something else? I really don't see how you got 930 without doing Crushing first, as that's like 200.

I'm not having a go at you or anything, but your plan seems flawed. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Illusionary...

My blaster runs really really hot. :sexface:
    9,500! :stomp:

Still, that's a big improvement. Worth rep if I could! :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    9,500! :stomp:

Still, that's a big improvement. Worth rep if I could! :yep:
    Almost there! :gah:

ReputationRep:
    I just went to check my Medals, 380 out of 1000 points, and it is points, sure you're not getting mixed with something else? I really don't see how you got 930 without doing Crushing first, as that's like 200.

I'm not having a go at you or anything, but your plan seems flawed. :o:
    Oh, you're talking about the first game aren't you? My original reply to Illusionary was in reference to the second game. I just assumed you were on about that one too. Your fault.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you're talking about the first game aren't you? My original reply to Illusionary was in reference to the second game. I just assumed you were on about that one too. Your fault.
    I was talking about Uncharted 1 as well! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Just thought I'd make an appearance here and say I am considering getting a PS3 very soon (pay day tomorrow!) so I may be hanging around here soon. A friend is selling a brand new 120GB slim he got free with a phone contract, for £200. Waiting on him to get back to me about it. Otherwise, I have also found 250GB for £239.95 on ShopTo.net, with free next day delivery. Sounds pretty decent. Also heading into town tomorrow, will have a look around see what bundles there are.
    Looking forward to playing BioShock 2 on a nice shiny, new, quiet console that doesn't have to go Germany regularly
    Keep checking on HUKD cos there are so many different deals atm at different stores it will probably pay too look around...
    I found two good deals:
    250GB PS3 + 2 Games + 2 meter HDMI - £284.99 @ Amazon

S3 250GB + Uncharted2 + Bayonetta:£289.99 instore @ HMV

Welcome to the thread btw :hi:

ReputationRep:
    If you change the difficulty in Uncharted (1 or 2), at any point, you won't get the trophy for the higher difficulty level.

Uncharted 2 on crushing really wasn't that difficult. The first one was way harder...

ReputationRep:
    Almost there! :gah:
    :king1: Platinumed :party:

(no, I've not spent the last eight hours trying! :p:)

I'm now wondering whether I should make the effort to level up the last weapon, as I've done pretty much everything else...

ReputationRep:
    I was talking about Uncharted 1 as well! :p:
    Oops. Well, at least you know now.

(Original post by james99)
    If you change the difficulty in Uncharted (1 or 2), at any point, you won't get the trophy for the higher difficulty level.

Uncharted 2 on crushing really wasn't that difficult. The first one was way harder...
    It's a glitch. You don't change it permanently, you change it back about five seconds later. You do still get the trophy.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh, you're talking about the first game aren't you? My original reply to Illusionary was in reference to the second game. I just assumed you were on about that one too. Your fault. :p:
    :nothing:

:king1: Platinumed :party:

(no, I've not spent the last eight hours trying! :p:)

I'm now wondering whether I should make the effort to level up the last weapon, as I've done pretty much everything else...
    :clap2:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.