Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Keep checking on HUKD cos there are so many different deals atm at different stores it will probably pay too look around...
    I found two good deals:
    250GB PS3 + 2 Games + 2 meter HDMI - £284.99 @ Amazon

S3 250GB + Uncharted2 + Bayonetta:£289.99 instore @ HMV

Welcome to the thread btw :hi:
    Oh you're here? I better go before I get warned again! :mad: haha
    Yeh I've seen the Amazon one, was very tempted by it. And it was Uncharted 2 and Bayonetta I would have got with it anyway, so the HMV one is pretty good too. But, I need to play through Uncharted first, so then I'd end up paying out more for that. Then BioShock 2 is out in a few weeks, I won't be able to keep up with all the games! (not to mention I'm half way through Borderlands on 360) If I can get just the console cheap, then shopping around for the games, cheap, one at a time should work out cheaper. If I buy too much at once I will get bored of a game and move onto the next, never completing them.

But will have a look round town today anyway, see if I can find a bargain. Will try the supermarkets too, just in case they have anything.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Why will you get warned? You can discuss literally anything in here. We try keep on topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Why will you get warned? You can discuss literally anything in here. We try keep on topic.
    Oh he'll find a way to get me warned, he's a bad influence! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I've seen the Amazon one, was very tempted by it. And it was Uncharted 2 and Bayonetta I would have got with it anyway, so the HMV one is pretty good too. But, I need to play through Uncharted first, so then I'd end up paying out more for that. Then BioShock 2 is out in a few weeks, I won't be able to keep up with all the games! (not to mention I'm half way through Borderlands on 360) If I can get just the console cheap, then shopping around for the games, cheap, one at a time should work out cheaper. If I buy too much at once I will get bored of a game and move onto the next, never completing them.

But will have a look round town today anyway, see if I can find a bargain. Will try the supermarkets too, just in case they have anything.
    Yeah Uncharted 1 is pretty cheap as are a lot of games now...probably save a lot of money if you manage to get the console for £200 and then shop around for the games cos even new ones generally don't sell for £40....

Cos we (well me) hijacked a thread and we both got warned for it :grin:

And btw no-one said nothing bout me getting Platinum for MW2 Don't like you guys no more now.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

And btw no-one said nothing bout me getting Platinum for MW2 Don't like you guys no more now.
    :lol:

So we did say something? :hmmmm2: What can we say "Oh guys! Bigmo7 got platinum on MW2!" :gah: :shock:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Uncharted 1 is pretty cheap as are a lot of games now...probably save a lot of money if you manage to get the console for £200 and then shop around for the games cos even new ones generally don't sell for £40....

And there's the warning I got for sel-censoring in the Monopoly thread. I blame you because you were there!
    Anyway I must be off PS3 hunting and playing in the remainder of the snow. If I don't return tonight I probably bought one and am too busy to say anything

ReputationRep:

So we did say something? :hmmmm2: What can we say "Oh guys! Bigmo7 got platinum on MW2!" :gah: :shock:

All I wanted was a nice smily...

Nothing special really. :puppyeyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

It is special because you helped me get platinum on it. :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    :party: :congrats: :yy: :woo: :yeah: :jive: :excited: :borat: :bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    Well done old bean, well done :bban: :bban:

ReputationRep:

:king1: Congrats! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh thanks guys...I like you all again...for now anyway :ninja: :mmm:

Though two hours wasted finding intel meant I had to go through the whole game on recruit...I think the only way I was dying was if they got behind me and bashed me over the head...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I just started playing Uncharted again... on Hard. 3 chapters in 50mins. :sexface: CBA already though.

ReputationRep:
    I resisted all temptations today. I shall hold off until my friend has the 120GB one to sell (hasn't been delivered yet due to weather), £200 to him in cash, done deal.
    Eurgh, I now have to get ready for a 12 hour night shift tonight, been up since 10 this morning, going to be a fun night...

ReputationRep:
    I resisted all temptations today. I shall hold off until my friend has the 120GB one to sell (hasn't been delivered yet due to weather), £200 to him in cash, done deal.
    Eurgh, I now have to get ready for a 12 hour night shift tonight, been up since 10 this morning, going to be a fun night...
    Ouch! Well get MW2 and you can play with me! :woo:

Unless your a nub in which case :hand:

:rofl:

Actually you could probably tell us how different the PSN is compared to Xbox live cos I've never experienced it before...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ouch! Well get MW2 and you can play with me! :woo:

Unless your a nub in which case :hand:

:rofl:

Actually you could probably tell us how different the PSN is compared to Xbox live cos I've never experienced it before...
    :hand: Andrew could tell you that AFAIK.

ReputationRep:
    :hand: Andrew could tell you that AFAIK.
    Yeah but didn't he go from the PSN to Xbox live? :dontknow:

I wanna see what people who come from paid service to free service think of it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

Yep, but you never specified Xbox -> PS3, though I could have assumed, but didn't.

Probably pretty ****?

ReputationRep:

Nope he had a 360 before he got a PS3 iirc, then sold it. Now he bought another 360.

Or maybe he had both at the same time initially... :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, but you never specified Xbox -> PS3, though I could have assumed, but didn't.

Probably pretty ****?
    Because I didn't think someone like you would be on my case

I'll bear it in mind next time I post in here though :p:

And yeah but I don't see what's so special about XBL...or I think its more the fact I don't want to.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.