Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Doesn't anyone here like Bayonetta? Granted, I don't think much of it either, but given the rave reviews I imagined that it would get at least some following amongst us! :erm:
    I think i'd like it if A). I was on some harsh drugs; or B). Dead.

Almost as bad as Dante's Inferno (i think that's what it's called). That was complete nonsense as well.

Rave reviews from some sites are mostly arse licking ones.. (eg GTA IV 9/10 & 10/10 from some sites.. Perleaseee!!) In my opinion anyway.

ReputationRep:
    How long have you got? I don't see any this week, which means you don't need to panic too much just yet! Don't get too stressed about them, and know when it's time to take a break; there's a limit to how much useful work you can do in one go. Good luck when you sit them, though! :yy:
    Got a retake , so 2 modules overall. They start at 9am .

I've done all the theory , but AQA throw some random **** in that really confuses me , and the past papers that I done, Jan 09 , June 09 were quite easy, so they will probably be hard now :eek3: .

I'm gonna go back on my bed , with my revision guides in my hand zzzz....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I think i'd like it if A). I was on some harsh drugs; or B). Dead.

Almost as bad as Dante's Inferno (i think that's what it's called). That was complete nonsense as well.
    :lol: Agreed. I've got pleanty to keep me going right now, anyway. Infamous... :awesome:

(Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    Got a retake , so 2 modules overall. They start at 9am .

I've done all the theory , but AQA throw some random **** in that really confuses me , and the past papers that I done, Jan 09 , June 09 were quite easy, so they will probably be hard now :eek3:.

I'm gonna go back on my bed , with my revision guides in my hand zzzz....
    I really should know this *checks list again*. Hmmm... perhaps it's not on there because it's a resit. Regardless, good luck; at the very least, you won't have to worry about it for much longer now! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    *making mental note to get Darksiders rather than Bayonetta, should I end up going for one of the bundles offering them*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    @Jermaindefoe - that PS3 picture in my rep is so unnecessary.

FIFA 10 IS AWESOME! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping FFVIII will appear on PSN today

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if they've released a PSP firmware update to let FFVIII actually work yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    I'm hoping FFVIII will appear on PSN today
    I thought it was released ages ago? :curious:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    It was. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Eh wut? Pretty sure it wasn't, other than in the US.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    Eh wut? Pretty sure it wasn't, other than in the US.
    Yeah sorry, just did a quick search and it was released in the US last month.

ReputationRep:
    viii's the only one i havnt played, i'll probably buy it.

ReputationRep:

I really should know this *checks list again*. Hmmm... perhaps it's not on there because it's a resit. Regardless, good luck; at the very least, you won't have to worry about it for much longer now! :cool:
    Its GCSE , and I made so many mistakes in my test , I might have to do all the biology papers now in June . I think I may get an A grade on the basis of how the papers went today , but I really want that A* .

Got 2 Chemistry papers on Monday to start preparing for , and 2 papers on Physics at Wednesday. Retakes are horrible, but really disappointed, was really hoping to ace it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm rather obsessed with Fifa 10 :indiff: spikeymike is a manager. :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I'm rather obsessed with Fifa 10 :indiff: spikeymike is a manager. :yeah:
    The transfers on 2010 are great! ... Just offer them ALOT of wage... Never fails :lol:

Rooney at Man City... :ahee:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    The transfers on 2010 are great! ... Just offer them ALOT of wage... Never fails :lol:

Rooney at Man City... :ahee:
    I'm loving manager mode! :teeth: :yeah: Unbeaten so far with Valencia, drew against Barca in the first game of the season. :woo:

Very very very odd fantasy... :eek:

Might want to go see a doctor, whoever it was.
    Yeah

Darksiders > Bayonetta

ReputationRep:
    Just finished u2 on normal..bring on HARD!

Also anyone wanna recommend some games? especially for online? I'm gonna get a router soon :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsforsale)
    Just finished u2 on normal..bring on HARD!

Also anyone wanna recommend some games? especially for online? I'm gonna get a router soon :o:
    Check Geoff's first post in this thread for some ideas. A few personal suggestions:
    • Modern Warfare 2 - for the online, if you can get to grips with FPSs
    • Batman: Arkham Asylum - single-player only, but my choice for game of 2009
    • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time - a fantastic action/platformer; Insomniac have pretty much eprfected their formula by now.
    • Metal Gear Solid 4 - still the stand-out game of the system for many people.
    • LittleBigPlanet
    • inFamous (do you have this already?)

That should be enough to give you some ideas to go on for now!

ReputationRep:
    Check Geoff's first post in this thread for some ideas. A few personal suggestions:
    • Modern Warfare 2 - for the online, if you can get to grips with FPSs
    • Batman: Arkham Asylum - single-player only, but my choice for game of 2009
    • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time - a fantastic action/platformer; Insomniac have pretty much eprfected their formula by now.
    • Metal Gear Solid 4 - still the stand-out game of the system for many people.
    • LittleBigPlanet
    • inFamous (do you have this already?)

That should be enough to give you some ideas to go on for now!
    Are they all for online because that'd be pretty cool.
    I'm pretty ****** at fps but always up for a good game.
    I have infamous, i was told it was repititive so haven't opened it and might sell it.
    MGS isn't my kind of game....too hard lolz.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.